Is there a way to see all of your threads and replies?

• I have come back to this site for support again after a little while being in denial. I am interested to see where I have been so I can maybe this time get to where I need to go and stay there. It would be interesting to me to see my mindset over the previous journeys.
  • good question
  • On the purple bar across the top of your 3FC page, click the button [User CP]

That will take you to all your 'Subscribed Threads' - these will include all in which you've posted.

Let us know when you get it to work or if you need more help.

Good luck.
  • Quote: On the purple bar across the top of your 3FC page, click the button [User CP]

That will take you to all your 'Subscribed Threads' - these will include all in which you've posted.

Let us know when you get it to work or if you need more help.

Good luck.
    Hi, this doesn't work for me also... I used to have a different purple bar across the top which had a listing in the same spot as [open buddy list] is now. I could get to my profile (without going thru 'edit' under User CP) and just click on a link on the left that would take me to all posts I had made. Now it's gone and I can't find that profile site - it is unreachable through User CP - only the edit choice is available. On "subscribed threads" I have nothing (0) listed?!

Any ideas??
    Liana
  • I also have nothing under that part of my user cp...?
  • If you left click on your name in a post, you can see an option for "find more posts by Brandis" and then that will show you all your posts. When I do it, I got this for you:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sear...archid=6107811

Also, you can use the advanced search to search for yourself as well.
  • You can also bookmark your profile page and click your latest posts from there

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/members/brandis.html
  • Thank you!
  • Quote: If you left click on your name in a post, you can see an option for "find more posts by (name)" and then that will show you all your posts.
    Also, you can use the advanced search to search for yourself as well.
    Thanks this worked!
    Liana