Question

• Is there anywhere that I can find the date that I joined the forum? I am pretty sure I am coming up pretty close to 20 days, and I am wondering when I can edit my signature and post images. I post and comment quite a bit, so I am fairly sure I'm safe as far as having posted enough...but I don't remember when I joined! Lol
  • If you click on your name in a topic, you get a drop down menu. One of the choices is "View Public Profile", which will show your profile and the date you joined.

You joined on the 22nd, so by Thursday or Friday you should be able to. If I recall, you have to wait until it's 20 days exactly, to the hour, so if you signed up at 11pm, you'd have to wait til 11pm on Day 20.

Hope that helped!
  • Thanks penmage!
  • Haha, I clicked on your profile, ForeverVivid since I was curious too and WOW! You are beautiful! I really love your hair!
  • Quote: Haha, I clicked on your profile, ForeverVivid since I was curious too and WOW! You are beautiful! I really love your hair!
    After reading this, I was so curious I had to click on it myself. And YES - LOVE your hair. I always wished I could pull off a style like that!