Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #1  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Default Questions

Hey! Just a few quick questions: I started a thread yesterday asking if there was a place to look on this board for Acid Reflux. I can't find it now and I wondered if there was something wrong with the question or if it had been moved and I don't know where to look?
Also: I made a mistake on one of my earlier posts (like two weeks ago) about joining a gym and accidentally put a smiley face on it. An inappropriate one of a smiley face kind of) I was really flustered and added to it - anyways those additional posts were deleted and I was glad for it -thank you. But I started to wonder if there is anyway to track when your posts are deleted - or are they gone forever?
Thanks for your time,
tam
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #2  
it's always something

I see your thread, it's in the food forum

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food...es-advice.html

You can find your threads by clicking your username above your avatar, and click to find all posts.

Members cannot track their deleted threads, but some threads or posts are not deleted permanently and can still be accessed by moderators and restored if necessary. Some are permanently deleted.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #3  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Thank you so much Suzanne!
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote