Where do I find my threads?

• I thought I would find all my subscribed threads when I click on UserCP but they are not there. Where can I find all my threads?
  • Click on User CP and then under New subscriber threads, click on the bottom right hand corner where is says view my subscribed threads.
  • Or you can go to the blue line across the top of this page click on Quick Links, scroll down to My Profile click on and you will be able to see your posts or threads.
  • Quote: Click on User CP and then under New subscriber threads, click on the bottom right hand corner where is says view my subscribed threads.
    When I do this it says "this folder is empty" but how can it be? I have been posting.
  • Quote: Or you can go to the blue line across the top of this page click on Quick Links, scroll down to My Profile click on and you will be able to see your posts or threads.
    Thanks, but I'm looking for new posts to threads that I start or participate in.
  • When I first started posting a few days ago I noticed it wasn't automatically subscribing me to my posts. I would actually have to click on the topic and subscribe to it but now I think I've automatically set it up to subscribe to every post I reply to under Edit Options and Messaging & Notification section it had do not subscribe so I changed that to no email notification.

Not sure if that's what you are experiencing or not though.
  • Quote: Thanks, but I'm looking for new posts to threads that I start or participate in.
    And that is what I gave you directions to.Click where it says see more posts after clicking on My Profile.
  • Thanks Bargoo,
    That worked for me: it's hard finding them otherwise.
    I was looking via UserCP, but Quick Links is a lot easier.

Debbie
  • Quote: Thanks Bargoo,
    That worked for me: it's hard finding them otherwise.
    I was looking via UserCP, but Quick Links is a lot easier.

Debbie
    Glad you found it.
  • Quote: When I first started posting a few days ago I noticed it wasn't automatically subscribing me to my posts. I would actually have to click on the topic and subscribe to it but now I think I've automatically set it up to subscribe to every post I reply to under Edit Options and Messaging & Notification section it had do not subscribe so I changed that to no email notification.

Not sure if that's what you are experiencing or not though.
    Thank you this is perfect. It worked!! I see now that I could have used the thread tools to subscribe to each thread but I was looking for an automatic way.
  • Quote: And that is what I gave you directions to.Click where it says see more posts after clicking on My Profile.
    Thanks, that worked too.