Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 11:57 AM   #16  

When I was at 216, the doctors always made me aware that if I lost weight 'whatever' condition would get better. In some cases she was right and when I lost weight my blood pressure came down, my joints didn't bother me, etc. But being overweight is not the cause of 'everything'.
Gonnaloseitagain, I also suffered from cronic constipation, for many many years. You are right, they tell you to take metimucil, Senokot, drink lots of water, eat veggies and fruit. Like you, I did all of the above and NONE of that helped. Oh and let me add, I exercised til the cows came home.
Then one visit to my oncologist/gyno and he took a look. He found out that I actually had an obstruction from a previous surgery. So on Novemeber 1st I underwent utro vaginal pro-lapse surgery. Since then I go number 2 with the best of them, I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy. No more Senokot, no more Diet Slim Tea.....it is wonderful.....
I guess the trick is finding the right doctor, maybe by going to whatever is bothering you, to a doctor in that field.......
Now everytime I go number 2, I think of my wonderful Dr. Malvayia.....lol
Old 12-23-2005, 04:55 PM   #17  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Star - you go girl! Sorry...that was just too tempting to not use...
Old 12-23-2005, 08:18 PM   #18  
Pending Email Confirmation

LMAO that's too funny. I'm sure your doctor would love for you to tell 'em that you think of them every time you go.
Funny, they perscribe the same thing to me for chronic diarhea - fiber capsules and fruits and veggies. sadly, they make things worse. anyway ...

i did pt before and it was horrible. i'm looking forward to it being with my time this time.

on another side note- every time they take my blood pressure they are genuinely surprised that it is normal. makes me mad. *L*
Closed Thread