Old 11-19-2005, 09:21 AM   #31  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

S/C/G: 260/176/175

Height: 5' 10"

Last night this girl had a half of a blueberry turnover (flaky goodness) with a scoop of chocolate bear claw ice cream on top.

The best part is that today is the WI - so we'll see. Her defense is that AF came this week and we chocolate is the only cure for that.

LAter
ajandpj99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:38 AM   #32  
Opulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajandpj99
Last night this girl had a half of a blueberry turnover (flaky goodness) with a scoop of chocolate bear claw ice cream on top.

The best part is that today is the WI - so we'll see. Her defense is that AF came this week and we chocolate is the only cure for that.

LAter
Well, your body wouldn't have had time to create fat from that errant meal by the time you weigh-in, so you should be golden...just watch yourself this week and you'll likely burn it off...I mean the GIRL you know, not you, naturally
Yogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:54 AM   #33  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

Quote:
Originally posted by Yogini
Well, your body wouldn't have had time to create fat from that errant meal by the time you weigh-in, so you should be golden...just watch yourself this week and you'll likely burn it off...I mean the GIRL you know, not you, naturally
Yogini - "she" certainly hope you are right - too bad this week is Thanksgiving - "she" is going to try very hard to be very careful this weekend staying with family surrounding by tons of food and desserts. "her" plan is to eat a nutrition shake and SB cereal bar just before arrival - then at dinner can have a few bites of everything - followed by a long walk - so if tempted by dessert - wont be an issue - plus Friday "she" is going to costco - always a calorie burner.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:04 AM   #34  

This chick I know went out for drinks last night after a colloquium, but didn't have any dinner. Instead she ate a bunch of potato chips and olives. She's so hungry this morning she wants to eat everything in sight!
hannah_phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:14 AM   #35  
Opulent

^That girl you know must be dehydrated! :blush:

I know this girl who is afraid to eat anything not on plan and who has PMS so has been thinking of "spending" 1/2 her daily allotment of calories on french fries and cheese with chili (the vegan versions, but still NOT low calorie!)
Yogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #36  
A Slightly Cracked Egg

S/C/G: 211.4/211.4/130

Height: 5'4"

*sigh* This chick I know barely ate today because she didn't have enough time, and compensated for only having 450 calories during the day by ordering Pizza Hut, and is now awaiting it's arrival at her door. Since she normally eats 1600 cals or so, she has some leeway, but she's pretty sure the hot wings she couldn't resist are probably going to send her over the edge.

She's trying really hard to feel bad about it and to stay in control when it gets here, but her stomach is saying, "Just give me food already!"
FL_Chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:44 PM   #37  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

This girl I know had a giant piece of cheesecake last night at her Sister's birthday observed dinner. Creamy Creamy goodness
Tani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:35 PM   #38  
Egy Kis Lany

So, I know this girl... and she's been going really crazy with the homemade spinach dip for the company party. First, there was too much dip to fit into the container (so she had to finish that off last night) and now there are leftovers!
What a silly girl.
PhysDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 02:46 PM   #39  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

mmmmmmm ho made spi nach dip, drool....
Old 01-14-2006, 06:34 PM   #40  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Wink First ingredient: Cream. Second: SKIM Milk?!

This girl I know just ate 3 scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough Haagen Dazs ice cream.

She reasoned it was 3 scoops even though the scoops were gigantically overflowing the scoop because it was 3 scooping motions, and none of the ice cream fell off
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 07:30 PM   #41  
ugggg.....

This girl I know can't just drink one glass of wine once the bottle is open...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #42  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Gee, I think I know that girl too
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #43  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

Talking Wine and Martha Stewart

There was a joke floating around the internet a few years ago that listed some household tips from Martha Stewart and then stated the Real Womens way to do it.

1 of the items was what to do with left over wine...

Martha's way:
Pour leftover wine into ice cube trays and freeze to be used in sauces and gravies etc later.

The Real Womens way:
leftover wine? whats that?

Old 01-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #44  

This girl know ate fast food twice yesterday a Chicken McGrill, from McDoanlds, for lunch and a turkey sub, from Subway, for dinner.
DimondInTheRough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:18 AM   #45  

This girl I know - well I am not speaking to her at the moment. She is just not trying! Yesterday - making the excuse she was stressed/pissed off she ate 2 fudgebars, a cappuchino choccie bar and a lemon choccie bar too. She already knows she has put on 3lbs so this is so wrong. I am going to have to have a stern word with this young lady.....
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote