3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Small changes = big results (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/49637-small-changes-%3D-big-results.html)

mauvaisroux 11-22-2004 10:16 AM

Small changes = big results

We had this thread going quite some time ago but I thought it was good so I am bringing it back.

Basically we were commiting ourselves to one small change in our diet/lifestyles per week to help ourselves with our weight loss.

Last week I commited myself to keeping a daily food journal - I did pretty good for 5 days then it all went to **** in a handbasket on the weekend. So this week I am working on my food journal again. :)

ellis 11-22-2004 11:34 AM

I'm committed to tracking, too! I missed doing it for two days, and then had to fill it in later, hoping I hadn't forgotten anything. :rolleyes:
Now I'm keeping my tracker beside my bed. I can fill it in at night, and plan for the next day. :yes:

e.mccoy 11-22-2004 01:25 PM

Hey can I join?

This week I commit to limit my fast food consumption to only once this week.
This was a great idea.

ellis 11-22-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e.mccoy
Hey, can I join?

Absolutely!! Welcome!! :wave:

Sojourner 11-22-2004 07:37 PM

Hi everyone..

:coffee: I am doing something crazy this week... attempting to switch my daily coffee with two vanilla creamers into a daily dose of green tea. Supposedly green tea has tons of health benefits and "they say" its supposed to help you lose weight. Today I didn't have any coffee at all and no headaches!! The green tea still has some caffeine but is so much better for me.

mauvaisroux 11-23-2004 09:14 AM

Welcome e.mccoy! Great idea on cutting back on fast food :)

ellis- yeah I hadn't been keeping my journal for a while and wasn't losing - I tracked last week and lost - go figure :lol:

sojo - green tea is great! Asian people have know about the health benefits of green tea for centuries but it seems to be making a few headlines lately :shrug:
I think I will join you this week and try to drink green tea at work.

mauvaisroux 11-29-2004 10:04 AM

Well I am off on holiday for a week as of tomorrow so my big challenge will be to eat on-plan while I am away. It is so hard when you staying in a hotel and have to eat all your meals out but I will do my best to pick healthy choices whenever I can. :D

solarmama 11-30-2004 09:50 AM

Hi Folks, I'd like to join this thread...

This week I'm focusing on planning my meals and keeping to my plan. Of course, I put the plan together last night, so Monday is exempt! :)

Ciao!

ellis 11-30-2004 03:46 PM

Hey, solarmama! We're always glad to have new people join us... welcome!! :hat:

I have been OP for almost three weeks now, and I am friggin' AMAZING!!! :lol3:

dentrassi 12-02-2004 08:42 AM

WELCOME SOLARMAMA!!!!!

Hey Ellis!!!! GOOD GOING!!!

ellis 12-02-2004 08:58 AM

Thank you, dah'ling. :D

dentrassi 12-02-2004 09:02 AM

Don't mention it babycakes!!!

solarmama 12-02-2004 03:13 PM

Thanks for the welcomes, ladies!

Ellis - OP (on plan, right?) for three weeks! You rock!

ellis 12-02-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarmama
Ellis - OP (on plan, right?) for three weeks! You rock!

You've got it! :hat:
Thanks, hon!

squeaker 12-02-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellis
and I am friggin' AMAZING!!! :lol3:

Honey, we already knew that, OP or not! :D