Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 12:42 PM   #61  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Tiki- maybe you are subconsciously looking for a man that makes you laugh?

ellis- sorry that you have the cold
Old 10-07-2004, 02:28 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

My nighttime dream activities are really getting bizarre. I'm working with a woman at a temp agency to fill a position at my company. WELL, last night I dreamed she worked at Burger King and was being rude to my son so I beat her up. WHADAHECK??

I tell you, my dreams are better than ANY sitcom on TV.

Tiki.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:16 AM   #63  
WW Moderator

Wow Tiki, I'd trade your dreams for mine. My 'bad dreams' are things like peeing on a toilet in the middle of the mall, trying to figure out how I'm gonna get up without flashing people. Horrible!!
Old 10-08-2004, 12:46 AM   #64  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Two nights ago I dreampt that I found out Al Gore's vitamins were actually drugs and I had to debate whether to let it slide or to go on TV and tell the truth and lose another election. I was so upset that I woke up with knots in my stomach. ... for the love...
Old 10-08-2004, 10:25 AM   #65  

you guys are hilarious!

I know I have been watching too many zombie movies and police dramas lately. The other night I dreamt I was a cop and that a bunch of people ran into the precinct freaking out over people being attacked in the street. From the description I knew immediately that Zombies had taken over the city and then I took charge, had the doors barricaded and rounded up every gun and every piece of ammunition in the place.

We then snuck out the back way in armored vehicles and holed up in Costco which seemed the logical place to be. Only one front door that had glass, lot's of food available, even cooking supplies, stoves, bedding and clothes available and the Canadian tire was just across the street if we needed more supplies. I have just thought this out too much haven't I?

I have got to take a break from these films, either that or I have to stop eating cheese as my evening snack.....
Old 10-11-2004, 12:29 AM   #66  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

What is up with the moon lately? I have a dream almost every night (and remember it) but lately they have all been horrible! I have reoccuring nightmares about apocalyptic size waves. Living 2 blocks from the bay doesn't help either. My other frequent dream is spiders... but a native american indian once told me it was because spiders were my totem animals. So, I try not to freak out as much.

What about other people? Clowns? Mimes? Ex-husbands? Tornandos?
Old 10-11-2004, 09:18 AM   #67  
WW Moderator

Lately I've not had any serial dreams, but I've had some strange ones! The other night I dreamed that the forum was a real life community, not just online, and it was like Disneyworld, but no rides. I left one land, and went to Alternachicks land and was walking by windows saying hi and then I kept walking and realized there were red and orange lights popping up in windows that looked like flames and everything got dark and I realized that I was in a very scary neighborhood and I ran away. Strange!!

Serial dreams are always plane crashes and the ex-husband. Never together, though.

Old 10-11-2004, 09:48 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

I dreamed that I couldn't get my tape done for my cheer team competition and all the cheerleaders were mad at me. When I signed up to do this, I never thought I would have cheer team related nightmares!

Tiki.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:56 AM   #69  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

To all the Canadian Alternachicks!!!!

Old 10-11-2004, 11:59 AM   #70  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are celebrating today too. We live close enough.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:48 PM   #71  
Free the athlete within!

S/C/G: 327/305/180

Height: 5'7"

I have plane crash dreams all the time. I'm never ON the planes, but I always know before anyone else that they're going to go down. And there's nothing I can do except watch in horror. My other standard theme makes real sense with size issues: I'm somewhere where I need to get somewhere else, and the only way there--whether througha hallway, stairwell, or whatever--is too small for me to pass through. I'm always feeling like a spelunker (those tiny people who crawl through caves) in those dreams. Talk about claustrophobia!
Old 10-11-2004, 03:14 PM   #72  

Height: 5'-2"

Thanks, Den and Squeak!
Squeak... what... do you celebrate twice?
Old 10-12-2004, 01:39 PM   #73  
Free the athlete within!

S/C/G: 327/305/180

Height: 5'7"

I just have to mention that I met and shook the hand of someone pretty special last night.

Gloria Steinem

What a great woman. Warm. Inspiring. Funny.

And SEVENTY!!!! Truly amazing.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #74  

for real or was that a weird dream too?
Old 10-12-2004, 03:29 PM   #75  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
Thanks, Den and Squeak!
Squeak... what... do you celebrate twice?
Yup!

We actually started doing both about 10 years ago. It was a chance, since we all had off of work/school, to have my grandparents over for dinner. My grandfather passed away the next year, and we kept it going with just my grandmother coming over. Since they have now both passed away, we still get together - my mom, sister, and now my nephew. The last 2 years it was at my apartment. 2 years ago I made a turkey breast. This year I made my first turkey. It turned out pretty good. Mom still had to carve it for me though!
Closed Thread