Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 01:48 PM   #31  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Thursday to All!!

Got a late start on the day and have been behind all day. Shuuu Weeee!

Our state fair had all those fried things too, I didn't get to the fair this year, but a couple of guys I work with said they tried the fried oreo and said it was very good. You might try holding out as long as you can before indulging into the "bad" food. Maybe then you won't eat as much. Just a thought.

I didn't do well with my goals yesterday, but doing better so far today. Just trying to not eat as much OP food as I have been, I feel I won't have a loss this week, and will do good too stay the same. On to kicking butt with the beach. YEAH!! Eating a big salad for lunch right now and getting full. That should help. However, as mention before by others in here, my evenings are the worst. I need to find something, say like exercise, to take up my time. Or even a walk. ANYTHING to move would be great.

My son got hurt pretty badly in football practice yesterday, so I was up tending to him most of the night. Poor baby, he really whammed his shoulder, the trainer said it should of knocked his shoulder out of the socket, but instead just crammed it all into his neck and shoulder blade area. Very painful.

Here is onto a brighter and better on program day! I know I can do this! and so can you! One baby step at a time to a slimmer you. AMEN.

Hugggggs to all....annie
Old 09-18-2004, 08:29 PM   #32  

hi i was just wondering what is alternachicks?
Old 09-20-2004, 03:28 PM   #33  
Wanttolossalot

Count me in! I will set a goal of 10 pounds, not unreasonable and should be attainable.
Wow, where are all these big words coming from today?
How well, I attain this goal? By working my big-fat- *ss off! Stop shoving food in my mouth everytime I turn around and being good to ME!
Virginia
Old 09-20-2004, 05:21 PM   #34  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome newbies!

I love your avatar annie!

Bannie 54: short version: The word Alternachicks basically grew from the word “alternative” an 80's reference to punk/new wave music. It reflects our different lifestyles and mindsets.

The Alternachicks are a diverse group of people from different walks of life who enjoy discussing books, music, poetry, art, crafts, hobbies, gaming, life the universe and everything! Oh, and we DO discuss dieting, exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

If you read the Alternachicks bio page it might give you an idea of what people are like here
Old 09-20-2004, 05:33 PM   #35  

Hello,
I would like to hop on board. I really need a challenge to keep me more accountable.

SW: 173.2
Dec. 1 GW: 164
Plan: WW vegetarian style
Old 09-21-2004, 07:56 AM   #36  
Wanttolossalot

Hey
Welcome SeeCat! Hope you enjoy it here, a great bunch of ladies!
Virginia
Old 09-22-2004, 11:46 AM   #37  

i had a great time at austin city limits-- austin is so cool that even their junky fair food was more or less healthy-- bad choices were available to be sure but who wants bbq or fried [insert fave fried food here] when it's 100 degrees outside and you've been dancing all day? anyway i drank loads of water, sweat my little rear off and topped it all off with a late-nite-pre-roadtrip-home-greasy-as-all-get-out dinner-- hamburger, cheese fries and a milkshake. i don't eat meat hardly ever and so that truly was a gut-bomb. oh the horror.
all around the weekend was great though and with the exception of a few icy malty bevs i stayed on track. yay!
Old 09-29-2004, 02:17 PM   #38  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Talking Down 1 pound

Don't ask me how I did it but I'm down 1 pound. Down to 189! Woooo-hooooo! I'm really not sure how it happened since I went to a wedding over the weekend and ate and partied sooo much. Bet it will catch up to me next week. But this week I'm going to enjoy it! Hope you're all doing well.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:55 PM   #39  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Way to go chicks!

Welcome seecat!
Closed Thread