Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 06:56 AM   #76  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Red face

Noodles, oh the comments oh the suggestions. all bad and evil I hate mean people. an adult bully go figure aren't we supposed to grow up and out of the bully stage? something similiar happened to my son Blue yesterday, on the playground some kid he don't even know came up and headbutted him in the face. knocked him down and walked off. he has a bruise all over his cheek My reaction was to jerk the little up and him up, but my dh said to let blue handle it.. grrr oops sorry to get off subject, I am sorry the was mean., especially because you sounded like you were having fun. don't let it get you down.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:25 AM   #77  
Rattie Lover

Thanks, Blu!

Nah...I won't let it get me down. I might even smile at her next week. hahaha!! It isn't worth the stress and aggravation. However, if she DOES trip me, she better roller skate herself out the door or else the guys will all throw her out. The manager at the other rink likes me and if she pulls that stuff there, she'll be out too. So no worries!! I think...
Old 02-21-2004, 08:44 AM   #78  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles913
Thanks, Blu!

. So no worries!! I think...
Sounds like you have a pretty positive attitude about it.
I haven't roller skated since oh i was 13. but i used to love it. every friday and saturday. it was the only thing to do.
I think the Y offers rollerskating for families on weekends. gonna check it out..
Old 02-21-2004, 04:34 PM   #79  
Rattie Lover

Well, I try to keep a ++ attitude but I still get in my "moods" where I want to slap anyone that is also in 1 of those "moods".

I LOVE Roller Skating!! It's one of those sports that has many benefits for me...I don't get bored skating, I get my exercise in and actually enjoy it, and I don't fall on my butt! Well unless I'm attempting to really screw off doing some tricks on my skates and I lose my balance...or if I run over food particles like hot dogs, nachos, etc... hahahha. OR if people try to "trip" me.
If you enjoyed it way back then, go back! It''ll come back to you after a few sessions and pretty soon you'll be wizzing around the floor like a swan.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:46 AM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles913
Well, I try to keep a ++ attitude but I still get in my "moods" where I want to slap anyone that is also in 1 of those "moods".

ain't gotta tell me bout the mood swings. queen mood swinger here. lol. i will let you know how the roller skating goes. looking forward to getting out of house.
Closed Thread