Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 02:55 AM   #91  
Rattie Lover

Pics in front of the window of the hotel room...

Close up photo...Face swollen from the TIDE detergent they use to clean the sheets with...ugh!

Old 03-10-2004, 06:14 AM   #92  

Height: 5'-2"

Noodles, you look lovely!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:27 AM   #93  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Great pics Noodles!

When you mentioned your weight I noticed your mini goal for St. Patrick's day- you are only a couple of pounds away Keep going you are almost there
Old 03-10-2004, 07:42 AM   #94  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Noodles, you look wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 08:01 AM   #95  

Rachie, how are you doing, hon? Thinking about you... hugs...
Old 03-10-2004, 09:21 AM   #96  

Yeah Rachie, how are you doing?
Old 03-10-2004, 10:04 AM   #97  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Noodles - you look very nice!

Navi - Sorry you lost your pet.

Rachie - hon, please come and tell us how you are.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #98  

Navi, sorry about your rat
Old 03-10-2004, 10:30 AM   #99  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvaisroux
Great pics Noodles!

When you mentioned your weight I noticed your mini goal for St. Patrick's day- you are only a couple of pounds away Keep going you are almost there
Yea well, I was at 177 last month, then I got sickie, then the in-laws visited. Mother-in-law is an awesome cook, but she cooks all these fatty meals and makes all these delicious fatty desserts. I gained some back, so I had to get my butt back down to 177 again!! I never realized how hard it is to eat right and healthy when you are around people that don't. It's like the temptation is staring you RIGHT in the face the whole time...and sooner or later it grabs a hold of you and shoves itself down your throat. Bah!!!

Thanks Girls!! I'm trying. I really am...I don't ever want to be overweight ever again. I just function better with less weight. The problem is getting rid of all of it. It hangs around like clutter.

Navi: I meant to tell you I posted some new rattie pics on my teens forum. Here is a link if u want to see them... Will warm your heart right up dear. There's some at the bottom of page 1 and 3 more on page 2.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...7&page=1&pp=40
Old 03-11-2004, 08:40 AM   #100  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

just wanted to drop in and say Good Morning everyone. today is my mess with dirt day. repotted plants last night and am starting my herb seed babies today. hopefully get some extra motion in also.
Hope everyone has a good day!!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:44 AM   #101  

Lucky you, Heather! I can't WAIT to get some plants in. Have fun!
Old 03-11-2004, 10:08 AM   #102  

Lucky you Heather! I can't wait to plant my herbs when spring really hits here!
Old 03-11-2004, 11:32 AM   #103  

Sorry about losing your rat, Navi.
I'm sorry that you are going through this horrible time in your relationship, Rachie. Sending prayers your way to give you strenght to handle it.
Noodles your pictures were beautiful!!
I need to follow your good examle on the herb garden, Heather. Fresh herb have so much more flavor.
Hi Ellis and Mauvais and Sqeaker!
I got the treadmill from my sister last night! Woo-Hoo I plan to start using it this afternoon!!There is still time to get a good portion of my weight off by Summer if I get my butt in gear!! Walkies, Irish, Walkies!!
Old 03-11-2004, 12:21 PM   #104  

Thanks everyone for caring so much...
Well, I did talk to him about it, and he totally got upset...I mean he was STEAMED! We didnt talk much about it, he did say that he was probably going to move out, because he felt that he could never trust me again. Well, now we did make up, but i'm not sure if I like it or not, he said that he didnt think that he could ever fully commit to me, meaning he didnt know if he could ever see me as his wife. He knows that I want to get married eventually, I love him dearly, and I would do anything for him, but if he never wants to get married, in the back of my mind I dont know if its right to stay with him. O`yes, and another thing, he said that he was so mad at me that he wanted to go cheat on me so that i would hate him. And now he says that he doesnt know if he can be faithful or not, he says if he were to cheat on me that it would be purely sexual and not emotional, and that I was the only person that he wanted to have an emotional relationship with. I am very confused right now, his "terms" just dont seem realistic. I dont see how him not trusting me would make him think that he couldnt be faithful?? Its just a really hard time right now, I cant think at all, I had to leave class early today, I just couldnt take it, I'm worried about myself, I just dont know what to do!!!! Again, you are all wonderful caring people.....
Old 03-11-2004, 12:55 PM   #105  

Oh, Rachie. Put yourself first, sweetie. You are worth far more than he's offering you. It sounds as though he's putting the entire blame on you.
"It's all your fault if I cheat on you."?!?! GOOD GOD! What an EGO!!
You know, my husband and I don't usually look through each others stuff, but we both know it's okay if we do. We have nothing to hide from each other, and that's the way a relationship should be.
He's obviously not mature enough for you, Rachie. He's not able to commit, he's looking for excuses to cheat on you, and he's playing head games with you. You don't deserve that, hon. Go with your gut feelings... don't be swayed by any sweet talk. If he's like this now, things aren't going to get any better.
You're a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman. You don't have to put up with that crap. Something better WILL come along. Don't you "settle", girl. Hear me? love and hugs...
Closed Thread