Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 04:02 PM   #1  

Default Summer Challenge!

Snack, I am not much of a laugher, but the name of your diet made me laugh right out loud. I did that diet for about 2 weeks while I was researching what I wanted to do for real. It helped to get me into the diet mode and now I am just watching what I eat, matching protien and carbs, eating more fresh veggies and fruit and have cut sugar from my diet except for one day a week. Water, exercise 5 days and a supplement to help control the munchies should help me reach my goal. Good luck to you and welcome! C-
Old 01-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #2  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

WELCOME STILLTRYING!!! We are a bunch of anti-social (some of us anyway) and crazy (EVERYONE, but ESPECIALLY Ellis and Ruth) women here. Of COURSE you are welcome. I hope you like it here in alternachicks. Lots of WONDERFUL women here.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:40 PM   #3  

Dentrassi, thank you, it is nice to be here. OK, now I'm confused and feeling silly. Have I been posting on TWO summer challenge threads? I did not mean to and I'll get the hang of it, darn, I hate being confused! Antisocial is one thing, but when someone says welcome you'd think I'd have the manners to say thank you and hello, before a week passes. I think I need a doughnut. Well ok, I don't actually NEED a doughnut but I want one. Won't make me less confused but I'll bet it'll taste good!
Old 01-23-2004, 04:44 PM   #4  

Oh, wait, I think I get it. Have the "antisocial" posts been deleted? I guess understand why. Sorry if my participation offended anyone.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:50 PM   #5  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

A number of us are anti-social, and I don't think you offended anyone, because lets face it - we aren't a bunch that is easily offended (have you read the word association thread)
Welcome stilltrying!

Last edited by squeaker; 01-23-2004 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:13 PM   #6  

Thank you Squeaker, I enjoy being here and I am certainly glad I did not upset anyone by participating in an off topic (summer challenge) conversation. Hmmm, I could have sworn this was the thread where I've been posting, though I could be wrong. See siggy info, it will ALL make sense...

Yes, I've seen the wd.assoc. thread, even posted there! Delightful!
Old 01-23-2004, 05:16 PM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

Hmmm... maybe that was in the Alternachick Chat, Still? I'm sure no one deleted them. Now if we were in the South Beach forum, you could accuse ME of deleting them by accident.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:18 PM   #8  
Imagine...

at Stills siggy "look a chicken" kills me!
Old 01-23-2004, 05:25 PM   #9  

I'll check Ellis, thank you. ANYTHING is possible and with me, it usually is! Sometimes I could swear I followed one course of action and to my horror, seems I've done something entirely different. Maybe I SHOULD check out meds! Do YOU remember where we were for the cooking conversation and you and Mauvais and Ruth going to dinner? That's where I thought I was posting and believed that it was the SUmmer Challenge thread. Honestly, I'm more trouble than I'm worth!
Old 01-23-2004, 05:29 PM   #10  

I'm glad, SF. I was howling with RECOGNITION when I saw that and ahem, usually so do others who've had experience with adhd. My DH laughed just a LITTLE too enthusiastically! That's ok though, I paid NO ATTENTION to him!
Old 01-23-2004, 05:41 PM   #11  

Oh, my gosh!! I think they ARE missing, Still!!
Mauvais, darling, what the **** have you done with our "anti-social" posts!? Did you pull an "Ellis"?
Old 01-23-2004, 05:48 PM   #12  
Imagine...

I thought they were on the bio thread but guess I was wrong Actually I thought I posted a bio Hummmm Didn't it used to be much longer? And I haven't even had my friday glass of wine yet...
Old 01-23-2004, 07:13 PM   #13  

Tee hee, what have I started? I'm telling you, I'm nothing BUT trouble! Aren't you glad I joined you?
Old 01-23-2004, 07:50 PM   #14  

Is it too late to tell her she's not welcome?
Old 01-23-2004, 08:48 PM   #15  

Ellis, you can't DRAG me away! I've found my home and as Jennifer Holliday (sp.?) sang, "I'm staying, and you're gonnnnnnnnaaaaa loooooove, meeeeeee"
Closed Thread