3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   November Ta Da's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/34165-november-ta-das.html)

Merrylegs 11-06-2003 10:16 PM

November Ta Da's!

My ta da! for the week - got an 'A' on my paper for the course I'm taking. However, I should quit ta-da'ing and get going on the next one, it's due next week and I've barely touched it.

Wildfire 11-06-2003 10:23 PM

:cb: Yippeeee!!! :cb:

ellis 11-07-2003 06:10 AM

Good going, Merrylegs! :hat:

Ruthxxx 11-07-2003 07:03 AM

:bravo: Merrylegs! I am sure you will do as well on your next course.

My ta-da is that I finally cleaned out the under the counter cupboards in the kitchen. Damned mice! I need a cat to live in there.

The cupboard door under the sink is fixed thanks to friend Doug so Lucy won't be able to nose it open to check out the garbage. Now I need to put the garbage bag holder back up. Ellis, I need you!

Ruthxxx 11-08-2003 08:39 AM

Ta-Da! I put up the bag holder without Ellis's help! It took just the amount of time it took to boil my breakfast eggs! Sometimes you spend more time thinking about a job than doing it! Applies to losing weight too!

Merrylegs 11-08-2003 09:38 AM

What a terrific multi-tasker you are, Ruth!

Too right about spending more time thinking about a chore than doing it. Thank you for inspiring me to do the following: I've had a pair of my MIL's shorts sitting on my sewing table since July that I've been meaning to fix. She passed away in August, but I was going to fix them anyway and give them away. I've been looking at the for months meaning to do something with them...I just went to the sewing table, picked them up, and *threw them in the garbage!!!* I feel so much better. Ta Da!!

Ruthxxx 11-08-2003 09:47 AM

Wow, Merrylegs! that reminds me of some of my pile that should have the same fate. There's a project for the next rainy day.

mauvaisroux 11-08-2003 10:38 AM

:bravo: Ruth and Merrylegs!

My ta-da is that I have been re-organizing our finances for the past 2 weeks and set up a better system to stay on track with bills - and I paid off 1 of my credit cards, cut it and mailed it back to the company :cb:

Ruthxxx 11-08-2003 11:36 AM

Ta-Da! The darn doggie wading pool was still outside and full of freezing cold water and ice. I just said screw emptying it - pail after pail - and bunged a hole in it to let it drain. It cost me only 10 lousy bucks so I'll replace it in the spring. I am so frassing extravagant! However I saved myself a half hour of misery!

sflake 11-08-2003 12:45 PM

Ta Da!!! I finally cleaned out an old desk and delivered it to my Nephew. Its amazing what you can collect over the years. Now I just need a Ta Da for finding a place for all the :censored:

Jennifer 3FC 11-08-2003 06:37 PM

I just finished two 65-hour weeks at work, and I didn't have a nervous breakdown. TA-DA!!!!

Now, I can finally get back to the treadmill!

mauvaisroux 11-08-2003 10:30 PM

Ta-da! Just finished off 4 loads of laudry, folded and put it away :D

rochemist 11-09-2003 10:22 AM

14 Days without sugar, I have finished the detox part. WOOHOO!

Miss Chris

mauvaisroux 11-09-2003 11:32 AM

Way to go Chris :cp:

mauvaisroux 11-09-2003 05:59 PM

TA DA!!!! :)

I spent 3 hours today cleaning up my balcony-throwing out dead plants, cleaning out my mindow boxes, putting away the bbq, mosquito netting, plant pots and decorative items. Then I took the air conditioner out and wrapped it up for the winter, washed all the windows and balcony doors and swept up.

It felt good to finally get it all done :D