Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 09:23 AM   #16  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Ta-da! I have managed to remember to take my multivitamin and my vitamin c tablets 4-days in a row! This is a huge accomplishent for me since I tend to take them sporadically if at all.

Sorry to hear you got bad news Bella
Old 10-23-2003, 10:39 AM   #17  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Hope you are doing okay Bella.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:29 AM   #18  
the kid's counting on me!

Enjoying this thread today girls. Ellis, I think that Jen just wants us to walk around our houses looking like fools!

And Jen...wow, you go girl, I love that walking...i walked a bit today, overslept, forgot to set alarm so had to drive the kid to school. Walked into school and around the school library as today was book fair day...bought the new Harry Potter book for DP for a holiday gift...that was my weight lifting... then walked out to the parking lot to my car and drove home...that was honestly the most walking I've done since my surgery but, it actually felt good! and I did feel like I was doing something...

Jessica...I can totally relate...that's why I try to keep wonderful snacks in my desk at work...tho if someone has brought in nasty goodies sometimes the stuff in my desk doesn't cut it...but, now, with my "I'm high on good health and I have brand new knockers"....sorry Moderator Mauv...know I'm walkin the fine line...but, at least I didn't use the "t" word...it feels so much better to eat my healthy snackies. I feel so in control at times like that...

anyway, hmm, so aside from walking a bit my ta-da is that I finished one of my knitting projects...as Ro is to books, Soozie is to projects...I have so many going and it is nice to complete one...had already completed a baby blanket and I wrote the note to go along with it, found a big mail bag in the recyclables and I'm even planning to get that out to the post office tomorrow...and, the baby hasn't even been born yet....! Wow! that's even blowin my own mind...
the one baby quilt that I ever made I started for my friend who was pregnant and I finished it for my daughter...it was done a month or so after my daughter was born in 1997....I bought the material and started it in 1989...

love,Sooze
Old 10-23-2003, 01:57 PM   #19  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Soozie - I wanna learn to knit!! My great grandmother used to make these HUGE blankets that I loved to curl up on the couch and watch tv under. Sigh. I also want a new pair of knockers Are you so thrilled?
Old 10-23-2003, 03:17 PM   #20  
Searching

way to go soozie, i have a nice scarf in my bedroom want to go 4 that next?

miss chris
Old 10-23-2003, 09:33 PM   #21  
the kid's counting on me!

Jessica...yeah, it's really amazing...I never had boobs like this...well, maybe for three months when i was in High School, ninth grade...I went from nothing to "C"s as far as I can remember and they only stood up for a little while and then they began their journey down towards the belly...so even in my twenties they were big and well, the word the doctor uses, which is descriptive even if it is unflattering is....pendulous...yes, I had a pendulous bosom from a young age...

So these standing up on my chest wall babies are really nice to have around, can't wait till they are totally healed. I never went braless...unless you do count third grade and now I'll be able to...I feel like a....like a....well, a GODDESS!

and Ro...okay, ship it over to me however, only if you're using big needles and only if there aren't any complicated stitching patterns...I don't like to keep counting and I don't know how to follow written instructions...

talk to you soon girlies.
love, Soozie
Old 10-23-2003, 11:50 PM   #22  
WW Moderator

No ta-das. I ate a 2x2 inch square of peach cobbler at work today. I made it for a covered dish party, but needed to wash the pan to bring home, and I just scooped up that last bite and sucked it down like an oyster. Crap! I was on Day 13 of perfect eating. I've wanted more ever since I ate it!

I did walk 3 miles again, so I guess I can say Ta....

Soozie, you got new boobies!!?? Congratulations and Breast Wishes for a speedy recovery!

Oh PS! I found the boob thread. I totally missed that when I was offline!
Old 10-25-2003, 04:34 PM   #23  
Searching

another book is completed! i need to look around my house and make sure there are no more half done books, oh crap i just remembered one. no new books until theses are done!

miss chris
Old 10-25-2003, 10:24 PM   #24  
WW Moderator

Oh yeah, I didn't think about books. I've finished 2 in the last 2 months, and that is more than in the last two years! They weren't engrossing novels though. It was the South Beach Diet book, and a tightwadding book, aka by my husband as The Cheap ******* Handbook. Right now I am reading a book about writing a book. Inspiring!
Old 10-26-2003, 03:12 PM   #25  

Height: 5'-2"

I changed everyone's bedding yesterday. All at once. Usually I get tired/bored after about a bed and a half...
Old 10-26-2003, 03:46 PM   #26  
Searching

good one ellis.

well i did find about 4 more books half read last night. today though i am studying for wwt and starting my recovery journal. its more tiring than it sounds..........

WE START OUR RECOVERY BY WRITING THE HISTORY OF OUR ADDICTIONS

i can remeber being 3 and eating more pancakes than my father oh vey!

miss chris
Old 10-26-2003, 09:05 PM   #27  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I scrubbed down my shower/bath and cleaned out the cabinet under the bathroom sink. I tossed out 2 grocery bags full of odds and ends, bottles of face cream, shampoo etc. that had only the dregs left-why the #@$% was I keeping this stuff?????
Old 10-27-2003, 01:38 PM   #28  
VOW
Vegan for Health!

I went through my closet and my husband's closet, filling FOUR TRASH BAGS with serviceable discards, to donate to the fire victims in our area.

God has spared us, and we should share what we have with those who have lost everything.

Peace and prayers for the insanity to stop,
~VOW
Old 10-28-2003, 11:28 AM   #29  
Searching

charity is awesome vow!

1 Day of abstinence from sugar down, a lifetime to go ;-)

Chris
Old 10-28-2003, 12:13 PM   #30  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

No sugar at all?
Closed Thread