Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 07:50 PM   #16  

Height: 5'-2"

Thanks, VOW... I think I'm going to do that RIGHT NOW! Good one!

Thanks, Jennifer. I'm going to the gym tomorrow... hopefully that'll kick-start me. Again.
A friend just came for dinner. I picked up fresh pastas and sauces from Little Italy (fresh lemon linguine and sun-dried tomato with goat cheese tortellini. Plus Alfredo sauce and mushroom/tomato sauce), and made crepes with chocolate sauce. Oh, lordy. And garlic bread. Sweet, savory, sweet, savory... I've been cramming stuff in my mouth all night.

Squeak, thank you for saying "tomorrow is a new day". Here's to tomorrow!
Old 10-19-2003, 11:55 PM   #17  
Work in Progress

I just had a weekend o'fun.....I ate great french bread, Chicago style pizza, some bites of cookie and a wonderful grilled shrimp burrito in a sundried tomato tortilla....I had wine and I will not be getting on the scale tomorrow....but I will be eating right and drinking as much water as I can without floating away....

I am in a bad mood right now...to many carbs!!!

ellis come on you and I doll....let's have a healthy OP Monday!!!!

rb
Old 10-20-2003, 09:20 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Crap! Dried apricots, choclate buds and cream cheese on veggie crackers yesterday. I think I should just shoot myself!
OK so far today but then I've only been up for three hours!
Geez!
Old 10-21-2003, 12:34 AM   #19  
WW Moderator

Wahhhhhhhhh! I want to eat carbs, and I can't! I asked my ever SO stubborn husband to go on SBD with me and he is following it to the letter with a huge smile on his face. I need to get Jessica's mood ring and give him a piece of my mind! I need BREAD!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 10:25 AM   #20  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAHAHAHA!!! My hubby is SKINNY. I have to be careful with him.....when i make soups to fill myself (you know...tons of veg, no calories to speak of) it fools HIM!!! He'll have one bowl and stop. I tell him he just ate 50 calories and his response is, "I can't help it, I'm full." THAT deserves a smack from the ring too!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 12:18 PM   #21  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

had a donut last night but it will be my last for a while.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:12 PM   #22  
Work in Progress

oink oink......oh man I just decided that I am taking a week break from the man in my life, thought it was going to be easy, but I washed it down tonight with 3 pieces of pizza and some gooey dough balls with cinnamon...ouy! Help Me!!

rb
Old 11-09-2003, 01:20 AM   #23  
Believe it & Achieve it

what if you oink on OP foods? I about had a nervous breakdown tonight with all 4 kids NOT listening. I had 2 boxes of ss/ff pudding-both chocolate and then I had 4 diet sodas and to top it off I had 1/2 cup of ff cool whip just for kicks.

Think I'll still lose weight? LOL
Old 11-09-2003, 06:39 AM   #24  

Height: 5'-2"

Emily, good for you! THAT'S the way to cheat!

Dang it, I ate chips yesterday. And something else bad... can't remember what it was. Lost half a pound again, though.
Old 11-11-2003, 11:39 AM   #25  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Had an awful day at work, and gave into the emotional eating. I had a huge piece of chocolate cake.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:31 PM   #26  
VOW
Vegan for Health!

I hate it when you feel so empty all you want to do is sit in front of the open fridge with a fork...

Those "breath strips" are good for me to break the "I'm starving for something, but I don't know what, so I'll just eat everything I can find" benders. They change the whole inside of your mouth, and then leave you with the slightly nasty aftertaste of the artificial sweetener. Any food afterwards tastes terrible, so lots of WATER is the cure.

And by the time you've downed a gallon or two, you sure aren't HUNGRY!

Peace and stock options in Listermint,
~VOW
Old 11-11-2003, 06:20 PM   #27  
Pending Email Confirmation

That is a wonderful idea, the breath strip thing. I have the eclipse ones that aren't as good. so they kinda make me sick to my stomach to boot. that could bode well for me. hehe.

as i type i am cramming a $6 dollar western bacon cheeseburger. But at least i didn't get the fries and coke! it's a start, right? *L*

i'm under too much stress!

take care,
~L
Closed Thread