3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Pigs Anonymous II (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/32022-pigs-anonymous-ii.html)

Ruthxxx 09-16-2003 02:59 PM

Pigs Anonymous II

This evil person who lives in my body just ate FOUR bran muffins with raisins. (I think she is an emotional eater!) Dumb broad!

Goddess Jessica 09-16-2003 03:06 PM

Yuck. Had you said, "Four Chocolate Muffins" I could relate. Bran muffins? Were they chocolate bran?

mauvaisroux 09-16-2003 03:34 PM

No they were non- South Beach Diet Bran! :ink:

Ruth are Ellis, Den and I going to have to come out there swat you with our beach towels? :lol:

Don't beat yourself up about it hon! You have enough to worry about right now and tomorrow is another day :D :grouphug:

dentrassi 09-16-2003 06:01 PM

HEY RUTH!!! At least the bran would lower the GI count, wouldn't it?!? And, dare i say it, eating 4 will probably clear out the problem faster than 1 would have!!!

Ruthxxx 09-16-2003 06:12 PM

Well, on top of the 125 grams of dried prunes I ate on the weekend and about two cups of roasted chick peas, there will soon be a sonic boom from here if it all works! You will all be relieved to know that I am drinking lots of water this afternoon!

ellis 09-16-2003 07:37 PM

Damn. Dorito fit. :mad:
Ruth, keep your darned farts to yourself, please. :D

Jennifer 3FC 09-16-2003 11:01 PM

Wow Ruthie, I felt a tremor in Tennessee! That was a potent breakfast! Hey, it could have been worse, you could have eaten candy for breakfast. At least you picked a food that will remind you later of what you did! :p

sflake 09-17-2003 03:39 PM

I just had a small bag of cheetos :ink: damn.

squeaker 09-17-2003 03:44 PM

Um, Even though I don't really like it, I had 3 pieces of cake yesterday. :o

Ruthxxx 09-17-2003 04:48 PM

You don't like cake! Are you NUTS! :yikes:

dentrassi 09-17-2003 04:54 PM

Ruth-Aim it towards Isabel, maybe THAT'LL chase it back out to sea!!!

Squeak-I'm not that much of a cake freak either.....but BUTTER TARTS..... drool..... THERE I GO AGAIN!!!

DORITOES AND CHEETOS?!?! THAT'S my cup of tea (which is what we should be having instead of all the goodies!!!

squeaker 09-18-2003 08:49 AM

Nope, not one a big cake fan most of the time. I like ice cream cake, and cheesecake. The only real cake I never have a problem with is angelfood cake. The rest, I have to really be craving cake, and it doesn't happen very often. And when it does I can normally eat a very small piece and be done. I am partial to Pepperidge Farm Coconut, or Strawberry 3 layer cake.

Ruthxxx 09-18-2003 08:57 AM

Oh dear! I definitely am an emotional eater. Yesterday I ate some Hot Lips - a red cinnamon jujube type candy and then my neighbour (the nutcase) brought over two chocolate bars as a treat for us and I ate them both! Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Well, at least I know why. It used to be I'd "forget" things like that. I am NOT testing my blood this morning!

mauvaisroux 09-18-2003 01:15 PM

Ruthxxx- :grouphug: hang in there chickie!

Squeaker- at least angel food cake is lower in fat, well if you are not eating the whole cake anyway ;)

Ruthxxx 09-18-2003 02:58 PM

Aaaarrrggggghhhh! Ruthless struck again. The tally so far - two Cadbury burnt almond dark chocolate bars. "Dark chocolate is good for you." Yeah! Right!
Let's stop right here!