3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Halloween Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/31155-halloween-challenge.html)

twodogmom 09-22-2003 06:32 AM

Another new week! Where in the heck does the time go??

My weight release for the past week is 2.5 pounds, thanks in large part to my stress non-eating last week!! My weight is now 181. :cb: I'm so close to the 170's I can hardly stand it, it's been years since I've been there!!! Next week for sure!!!!

One-half pound more, and I can buy a new charm for my charm bracelet (one charm for each 10 pounds lost!). I can't wait to go shopping.

I hope everyone else had a successful week poundage-release wise. And for anyone who didn't lose, this is the first day of a new week....

mauvaisroux 09-22-2003 06:57 AM

Congratulations Twodog! :bravo:

ellis 09-22-2003 10:41 AM

Twodog, that's wonderful! Congratulations, girl! :hat:

I'm stuck at 179. I've been there for a week now. Up from 177. :( I'm so afraid of going into the 180's again.
I've just had a good workout at the Y, and I'm hoping to have a good eating day. :dance:

mauvaisroux 09-22-2003 10:58 PM

I weighed in at WW after work today and I lost 2.5lbs last week AND I got my 10lb ribbon! :cb: This brings me to a grand total of 12 lbs lost since June :D

twodogmom 09-23-2003 05:55 AM

Way to go Mauvais!!! :bravo: What a fabulous loss for the week!!!

Hi ellis! Don't worry, you'll get back on track and that scale will start moving in the right direction again. Here's a little incentive for you.....you don't want me to catch up with you, do you?? :lol: I'm gaining (er...I mean losing) on you quickly!! :lol:

squeaker 09-23-2003 06:51 AM

Woo Hoo Mauvais!!! :cb:

It's ok Ellis. You can do it! :)

Ruthxxx 09-23-2003 07:26 AM

Good going, Mauvais. I know you've worked hard to get that ribbon!

ellis 09-23-2003 08:50 AM

:yikes: Twodog is catching me up! :lol:
Thanks, girls. And congratulations, Mauvais! :hat:

I had a crappy eating day yesterday, but I did a LOT of exercise and housework, so I'm trying to forgive myself. It's that afternoon fatigue... I start out so well with my eating, and then BANG! Afternoon hits and the food comes out.

sflake 09-23-2003 08:53 AM

:bravo: Mauvais

I'm down to 225, but I think it's flu weight. Hope it lasts. :D

ellis 09-23-2003 09:09 AM

Sflake, you DID have the flu! Are you okay, sweetie? :grouphug:

sflake 09-23-2003 09:11 AM

actually everything that can go wrong is going wrong for me right now. I think a black cloud is over my head. :cry: I spent most of the weekend in tears.

ellis 09-23-2003 09:16 AM

Oh, Sflake. I'm so very sorry. :( What can we do to cheer you up? Shall we fly down with some chocolate? I'll make chicken crepes with white wine sauce. And we'll have a little booze.
:grouphug:

sflake 09-23-2003 09:20 AM

yum, make that alot of booze :D I know everything will work out its just that everything at once feeling. Most of the crap is just stupid companies that you have to deal with idiots to get things done. Thanks sweetie for your concern :)

mauvaisroux 09-23-2003 09:41 AM

Sorry to hear you are having troubles sflake, it can be overwhelming when everything comes at once :grouphug:

Rowan Bailey 09-24-2003 12:51 AM

Mauv-congrats on giving away the weight!!! may it never find you again. I miss my WW days when I got those great little stars and the ribbon...I never made it past 15 pounds.....

Ellis...we all have our crappy eating days....don't be too hard on yourself.

Sflake....when these times come for me I try and let go, because it is these moments that I learn the most from and as the buddists say, without pulling the weeds the garden wouldn't be as beautiful. Sorry for your weeds, hang in there...

I have been retaining more water than Hurricane Isabel dropped! I threw out my back over the weekend and today I have a sore throat. I ate chicken soup and a bit of a matzo ball for dinner....I hope that I don't get sick, as I have family friends coming in for Rosh Hashana dinner and the weekend (and I am not even jewish!!). I have gained back a half pound to a pound, but I think that it is water and begining to eat more carbs.....and this weekend will include more than normal carbs....but I will be mindful.

I am also spending time working though the emotions here, via the Dr. Phil book and my therapist......and with the grace and support on the boards.....trying to stay focused on my first goal...still 16.5 pounds to meet Halloween goal, but more important that I continue to feel better about myself.....

-rb