religious counseling centers

• It's odd to me that in our culture when we get faith based counseling center, they usually are Christian oriented or no spiritual/religious leaning at all. I'm sure there's some Jewish or Muslim ones in the U.S. Why aren't there any neo-pagan ones? Like for example, a Wiccan one, or even a witchcraft one?
  • Quote: It's odd to me that in our culture when we get faith based counseling center, they usually are Christian oriented or no spiritual/religious leaning at all. I'm sure there's some Jewish or Muslim ones in the U.S. Why aren't there any neo-pagan ones? Like for example, a Wiccan one, or even a witchcraft one?
    Hmm, Politically correct, comes to mind first.

Beyond that, if you are talking about addiction/booze/drugs/eating disorders/hoarding, and so on, while faith can have a place, the compulsion, addiction, or whatever it is, needs addressed, for what it is, first, the rest can be addressed, and integrated, as things progress.
  • My guess is because the neo-pagan community is very small compared to other religions, such as the three Abrahamic ones, there is not enough demand for such centers that they could financially sustain themselves.