My Folks are Going to Winnipeg

• Any suggestions about what they should vist?

Thanks in advance!
    Chris
  • Windy Winnipeg. I've never been there, Chris. Tell them to come to Ottawa instead.
  • Give them my condolences! Kidding...I've only driven thru. If they want a happening place with the world's best scenery, send them to beautiful British Columbia.
  • Well this is terrible! What kind of Canadians have we GOT here!?!? SOMEONE must have driven through Winnipeg!! Ruth, I suppose you've just FLOWN over!
  • HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Is Winnipeg the Gary Indiana of Canada?!? (polluted, nasty, avoid!!)
  • Oh hang on... doesn't it have the biggest mall in the world?!
    High on wind, short on trees...

(no, Den. The Gary Indiana of Canada would be ummm... Toronto? )
  • Toronto is clean by our standards!!!!!!!
  • Hi Chris, here is a website I found on Winnipeg....all I really know about the place, is that it is the mosquito capital of canada!!

http://www.tourism.winnipeg.mb.ca/tw...g_Welcome.html
  • AT LAST!!! Someone knows about Winnipeg!!!!
  • Thanks for the link. Well my parents are off to the races, and who knows with as much stuff as they want to do if they will even make it to Canada. I warned my Mom, a day in Iowa and 3 in Chicago ;-)

Miss Chris
  • Ellis- the biggest ( in North America) mall is in Edmonton- it has an ice skating rink and a rollercoaster in it!
  • Bigger than Mall of America in MN? Then I should check it out.

Miss Chris
  • Oh, that's right, Mauvais.
    Yes, Chris. One of our many "claims to fame".
  • I was in Winnipeg once in January interviewing programmers. I do not recommend it in winter - ever! I am sure the summertime is better.
  • WOW!! I'm to scared to even go to Mall of America, so i will NOT be going to Winnipeg!!!