3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Yay! I exercised today! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/29311-yay-i-exercised-today.html)

mauvaisroux 07-14-2003 09:34 AM

Yay! I exercised today!

Got up late this morning so I only managed to do a stretching routine instead of one of my tapes.

I will be walking to work, walking to WW meeting and walking home tonight which will give me a total of 85 minutes of walking for the day! :cb: calves of steele here I come :lol:

ellis 07-14-2003 09:53 AM

Good going, Mauvais!!! :dance:

dentrassi 07-16-2003 07:29 PM

HEY!!! I actually went for a walk with DH today!!! I went more than twice as far as last time we went too!! Shows you what even a small weight loss will do. That is JUST because of the 11 pounds i've lost, because i haven't been exercising AT ALL!!!

ellis 07-16-2003 10:01 PM

Good grief! I saw Den's name in this thread, and I thought, "NO HONKIN' WAY! Den actually EXERCISED!?!?"

Holy Mother, Den. I am SO proud of you!
You've lost 11 pounds!? I thought you'd lost 5!!!
I am absolutely flabberghasted. (sp?) Astonished. Speechless.

To Den, :hat: our new exercise guru.

Merrylegs 07-16-2003 10:50 PM

Way to go everyone!

Took my three hounddogs to the beach for a half hour romp. Fun exercise! Or is that an oxymoron?

mauvaisroux 07-17-2003 07:35 PM

Oops! I keep forgetting to post here but I have been walking all week and taking the stairs work whenever possible :D

squeaker 07-17-2003 07:45 PM

I managed to walk pretty much from 8:30am - 8pm Monday, Tuesday & Wednsday. We walked to most places. Walked around all the sites, and went shopping. We did take a bus tour on Monday morning, but that also involved lots of stopping and walking.

But I also ate whatever I felt like eating...:shrug:

dentrassi 07-17-2003 08:07 PM

Went "shopping" (window!) today and got in a lot of shopping style walking. Better than I had been doing for months though!!! At least I was moving!!!

(Ellis-Ain't it a friggin' miracle?!?)

Lidian 07-18-2003 10:07 PM

You are all fab indeed! Tomorrow I strap on the pedometer and go for a really GOOD walk every day...just wasn't happening on vacation. I wanted to go off by myself and walk every day but I had to put in a LOT of time sitting in the immaculate sitting room (yup, that is why it is called that - you just SIT and SIT in it, preferably drinking masses of hot tea)...and the walks around the historic sites were all stop-and-start, exhausting-without-actually-being-good-exercise sort of things. And I didn't bring the Walkman! When I went out today I had it and I was SO happy to have my music again - hurrah!

Lidian

ellis 07-18-2003 10:18 PM

Good going, girls!!! :dance:
I haven't been to the Y all week. However I HAVE kept up with my pedometer program.
Next week, back to the gym for me.

mauvaisroux 07-19-2003 07:11 PM

Went for a 45 minute walk this morning :D

Wildfire 07-19-2003 11:23 PM

Upper body workout this morning, and a 30 minute bike ride this afternon.

DEN! :cool: Way to go!

ellis 07-22-2003 10:59 AM

Worked out at the gym this morning with my sister and Mom. :dance: