3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Roll Call: Calling all cars. Come in please. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/29260-roll-call-calling-all-cars-come-please.html)

ellis 07-12-2003 09:37 AM

Roll Call: Calling all cars. Come in please.

Okay, where is everyone? We're missing a few important links. Lidian? Virginia? Shel didn't come back, and we were COUNTING on her! Sandi? Flower? Sojo... get your butt back in here.

Okay, who's here? This had better not be one of those threads where no one responds.

Ellis

Ruthxxx 07-12-2003 09:41 AM

I think it's the bad breath from the garlic in the hummus and those lamb sausages!

squeaker 07-12-2003 10:23 AM

squeak reporting in. :)

But only for a bit today. Then I am gone until late Thursday...

ellis 07-12-2003 10:30 AM

Oh Squeak... have fun in NY!! :grouphug:

flower 07-12-2003 11:49 AM

I am having a lousy month....

My list of complaints... i broke my pinkie toe, my girl friend buried her 5 year old, my fil is still here, i have the toothache from h***! I have to come up with 680$ by Wednesday for a root canal, my boys are in CA all month, Chris is at work all the time and Grif is driving me nuts, swap cooler broke-it is fixed now, and I am on my . So, u see why I haven't posted!!!!

But I am hoping to get pregnant this month. The root canal should make me feel 1000x's better. The boys will be home on the 27th. And hopefully FIL will get a job and move in his own place! His health looks a lot better!!!!

dentrassi 07-12-2003 01:08 PM

CHECKING IN!!!

Squeak-Have a BLAST in NY!!!!

Ellis-SEE!! Not ignoring you!!

Ruth-If it AIN"T garlic breath it ain't worth it!!! :D

Flower-Hope things ease up for you, sounds like things have been ROUGH lately.

mauvaisroux 07-12-2003 02:15 PM

:lol: I know I am usually AWOL on the weekends Ellis but Geeze:rolleyes: So here I am!:devil:

soozie 07-13-2003 05:35 PM

Hey Ellis...just passing through..talk to you girls on Monday.
Don't forget to weigh in and post your progress on the September challenge. Ellis, did you join that yet? I started it while you were away...
check it out girlie.
Love, Soozie

mauvaisroux 07-14-2003 07:32 AM

Okay....:shrug: I am sure that there are more than 7 of us here :lol:

I know that Squeak was away at her Taste of Buffalo fest and Tallara is in NYC but where the heck is everyone else? :?:

ellis 07-14-2003 08:02 AM

Exactly! :)

Hey! New server! What's that weird egg thing?

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 08:46 AM

Um....what weird egg thing? You on new drugs or something?

ellis 07-14-2003 09:04 AM

Well, I AM taking an extra one a day...

That egg... under your post. Beside "PROFILE". Makes me queasy. It's like an X-rayed egg. It's not even COOKED for cryin' out loud!! Yuck!

dentrassi 07-14-2003 10:45 AM

I DO like the chicks up at the top though!!!! (HEY!! It is to show if you are on-line or not!!! Since YOURS looks hard boiled that means you are on line!!!)

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 12:06 PM

Us old broads don't got no stinkin' eggs! Maybe I'm going blind?

ellis 07-14-2003 02:04 PM

Dear God,
Please help Ruth to see the eggs.
Amen

Yeah, Den. Those chicks are REALLY cute!

mauvaisroux 07-14-2003 02:35 PM

yes, dear God ,or that she upgrades the prescription for her eyeglasses real soon.... ;)

Merrylegs 07-14-2003 03:47 PM

Mostly lurking (in the nicest kind of way) recently...will stop in as able, and will always help Dentrassi defend marmite to the death!

I'm liking the boards' new look too!

dentrassi 07-14-2003 03:52 PM

Merrylegs-FINALLY someone else with good taste in food!!!!

Goddess Jessica 07-14-2003 03:56 PM

I'm here, I'm here!

ellis 07-14-2003 04:24 PM

Merrylegs and Jessica, you're JUST who we've been looking for! :)

:grouphug:

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 04:47 PM

Eggs? You mean those three funny squares to the right of the last person who posted?
HELP ME!

ellis 07-14-2003 05:23 PM

Ruth, you're joking, right? Tell me you're joking.
Look. See this page? The page you're reading right now. Okay, read your post. What's below your post? Your weight stastictics. What's below that? A bar with "PROFILE", "P/M", "SEARCH", and "BUDDY" buttons. Look beside the freakin "PROFILE" button.
If you can't see it this time, we're going to have you "formed". If you don't know what that means, don't worry. The straight jacket will arrive shortly.

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 05:26 PM

There is no friggin' egg there. There is a 1/8 inch space and then the "send PM' button.
Am I really nuts? LindaBC in LowCArb and SBD doesn't have one either!
So there!

Goddess Jessica 07-14-2003 06:25 PM

Yeah Ruth... everybody but you got the eggs.... it's a cult you know.

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 06:34 PM

Thanks, Jessica. Remind me not to drink the orange Kool-Aid! :lol:

Merrylegs 07-14-2003 07:53 PM

Hmmm...maybe Ruth isn't entirely ready for the rubber room...I have eggs at work, but none on the home PC...wierd!

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 08:20 PM

Whew! Maybe I should go back to work.

flower 07-14-2003 08:20 PM

Ruth, not in the reply box. In the messages that have already been posted.... If there is a yolk in the egg, you are online, if no yolk, you aren't here right now.

Ruthxxx 07-14-2003 08:32 PM

I know where it is supposed to be, Flower. There is no egg anywhere - yellow or not. I am not the only person with this problem, by the way so am not nuts! Suzanne is working on it for those of us who are eggless. I imagine we will need mega-doses of estrogen!

flower 07-14-2003 08:35 PM

Maybe it is your server???? lol.

dentrassi 07-15-2003 11:15 AM

Okay, I have the egg, and see yolks in OTHER peoples' eggs when they are on line, but I am on-line NOW and there is no yolk in my egg. How strange is THAT?!? Am I just imagining that I am posting?

mauvaisroux 07-15-2003 11:21 AM

It was all a dream.....:cloud9: :lol:!

Ruthxxx 07-15-2003 11:26 AM

Den, go to your control panel and select profile options. You may have yours set to Invisible mode. Change it and you'll get a yolk!

Sojourner 07-15-2003 11:58 AM

Hey folks...

I'm here! Wow, new server while I was away and look at this new winky thing:

;)

Oh.... just look at all the new smilies!

:bubbles: :comp: :encore: :corn: :gossip: :mag: :sumo: :sunny: :blah: :cheers: :rollpin: :callme: :write:

Very cool. That makes me happy.

I just haven't been spending too much time online, and actually haven't been spending too much time trying to lose weight either. My doctor is still messing with my anti-depressants and I've basically been psychotic these last several weeks. :( But hopefully this will be the last med change and it will work. The only good news is that I am maintaining my weight... hovering between 174 and 175. Also, got more bad news on the fertility front. DH got another sperm test and although the numbers were higher, some of the other important indicators were very, very low (morphology). This really sucks... after all that we've been through to get this news is really devestating. And now we are back to trying which means I will undoubtedly turn into a certifiable nut for a week each month. Not really looking forward to this

mauvaisroux 07-15-2003 12:47 PM

hey! There you are Sojo! Been wondering what is happening with you....sorry to hear about your woes :grouphug:

ellis 07-15-2003 01:19 PM

Hi Sojo! :wave: Welcome back! So sorry that things aren't going well... we're here for you, sweetie. :grouphug:

dentrassi 07-15-2003 06:12 PM

Sojo-Sorry things are so tough for you right now.

Ruth-THANKS!! I WAS on invisible mode! (Which I don't really understand, because I thought I put myself on visible mode a long time ago.) THINGS ARE GETTING ALL METAPHYSICAL AND STRANGE!!!!!!!!!

Mauvais-Okay, but like if it was a dream, are you all part of the dream, or am I? And WHAT, then, is reality (besides over rated?)

Flower-NAH! Ruth is just cracked!

mauvaisroux 07-15-2003 06:16 PM

It's really the Matrix, Den:dz:

dentrassi 07-15-2003 06:18 PM

OH!! THAT'S why it seemed so familiar!!!!

Lidian 07-18-2003 09:37 AM

Just checking in for the roll call! So glad to be back and even have our cable back and running.

Flower and Sojo, I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. I'm sending hugs and good thought your way.

And Ruth, congrats on onederland! That is so cool, as my eldest would say (and did, in England, in her most ringing Canadian tones! Glad she liked it all, though!)

And hi to everyone else, glad to be back with you!

Lidian