Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 02:41 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

At Meijer...they are the cutest thing when they are so tiny...they had black ones and pink ones.
Aphil
Old 07-18-2003, 02:54 PM   #92  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I am sure that people would call the fashion police on me occasionaly too

I don't care what people wear normally but I just have issues with cothes that don't fit or underwear showing

Most of the time people look at me cause of my hats, or black clothes, or bright red lipstick, or my skirts are long when everyone is wearing short, or I am wearing weird shoes/carrying a small metal make up case as a purse whatever!

...and did I mention my obsession with leopard print?

Everyone had Chuck Taylor's when I was in high school - mainly because they were really inexpensive
Old 07-18-2003, 04:50 PM   #93  
Super Star

I dont think any of you are fshion victims!!

Converse always cool

Black clothes..can i tell you that my whole wardrove is black, white and red..with a wee bit of navy thrown in..lol??

I saw Mandy Moore on Regis this morning with an off the shoulder black and white tope wiht white straps showing that even if the WERE part of the outfit ..man did they look like bra straps.

I HATE the crud on the butts..especially if it is a LITTLE girl wearing them...

KEEP the coming

THIS is my favorite thread to read as I am always crackig up!!

Tracy
Old 07-18-2003, 05:06 PM   #94  

~Aphil puts on a black and red lace bra, and a tight white tank top (the dark bra shows through the white nicely) and the tank top has only one sleeve-bra strap showing. Then she puts on a thong, low rise jeans that are too tight so not only does she have a camel toe, but her thong shows out the top of it...she then paints her fingernails one in each color of the rainbow, and slips her black socks on and WHITE athletic shoes....her too tight jeans say "Princess" on the behind and they are covered in jewels and glitter and stuff...~
How do I look guys?
Aphil
Old 07-18-2003, 05:08 PM   #95  

Height: 5'-2"

You forgot the belt with the buckle that says, "****'s Angels" on it.
Old 07-18-2003, 05:39 PM   #96  

Oh darn...I knew I felt underdressed...
I hope you all know I was only kidding...
Old 07-18-2003, 07:11 PM   #97  
Canadian, eh?

Aphil...would you be wearing black lipstick to bring the whole look together??
Old 07-18-2003, 08:34 PM   #98  

I have to say that I have a soft spot for overalls...when I was in high school it was cool to wear pinstriped Osh Kosh and I always wanted to wear those, but my parents wouldn't let me (naturally) and it took until I was about 38 to actually buy myself some overalls. I haven't got pinstriped ones yet but I am still looking.

And I love sneakers in purple or plaid or other colours - high tops are especially good!

I got eldest DD purple Doc Martens but she doesn't like them (sigh) - if ONLY they were in my size (my only Docs are navy gblue, secondhand with a wee bit of paint on one of them!)

Lidian
Old 07-18-2003, 08:50 PM   #99  

Lidian, unfortunately they only make the pinstriped ones now for 18 month old babies.

I used to LOVE wearing high tops. But I need more support now.

Hey, MY Doc's are navy, too! With a bit of paint on them! They're getting holes in the sides, and I'm dying to replace them, but can't really justify the expense right now.
DD had purple ones, too. And a green pair. (Sally Anne) She barely wore them, and I'm determined that my DS is going to wear them. damnit!

Aphil, if we ever have a get-together, you HAVE to wear that outfit.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:55 PM   #100  

I did find a pinstriped pair (from the Gap) which I don't count as they are a size small, which actually IS about the size for an 18 month old, come to think of it.

My youngest DD had TWO pairs of same, which she refused to wear. Didn't like ANY overalls actually, and neither did eldest after the age of 3. So I am carrying on alone here. DH calls them boiler suits, the beast. As if I was the janitor (close enough though, come to think of it!)

Oh yeah, and I have dark and light purple striped overalls too, which are great but for some reason I haven't worn them in awhile. When it gets cooler again I think I will!

Lidian

Ellis, we must have some kind of Doc Marten kismet going! The paint on yours wouldn't be pink, would it?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:59 PM   #101  

I have a bunch of cozy corderoi (ha! sp? ) overalls that I LOVE.
Nope, white paint.
And the tread is completely gone. Sort of an ice-skating effect.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:16 PM   #102  

I love Doc Martens...i don't have any now, but my husband has a navy pair...(what is the deal with navy Docs around here?) I want a pair of black ones with the motorcycle flames on them. Yummy.
You know what attracted me to my husband when I first met him? His shoes.
I was attracted to his looks first-he is Native American, so he has the tan skin, black hair and dark eyes...and a nice SLY smile...but I was impressed that he knew how to dress-and dressed differently than everyone else in the club. All of the other guys had on football jerseys, college sweatshirts, denim shirts from The Gap...Jason had on a black lounge singer styled shirt, black pants, and the SWEETEST shoes...they were wing tips, but had a chunky heel, and they were black AND white...like a gangster would wear with a zoot suit-but with the funky chunky heel.
(This was a couple of years BEFORE everyone else in the world realized zoot suits and lounge singer button up shirts were cool-when we started seeing them everywhere, he stopped wearing them. That's my boy.)
I saw those shoes and that was it...I knew he was the one. crazy huh?
Aphil
ps-merrylegs-no, I wasn't wearing black lipstick with that outfit I had on earlier-I was wearing bright frosty pastel pink like some 80's Valley Girl band...(starts to sing "We Got The Beat"..)
Old 07-18-2003, 11:06 PM   #103  

Aphil, I was just thinking that he sounds a lot like my husband, when I remembered, "Hey! My husband is PART Native American!" Too funny. Native Americans are BEAUTIFUL.
The first time I saw my husband was in college. He was wearing a zoot suit... including the jacket... and his grandfather's black wing tips. Handsome little fellow. And a GREAT nose which he inherited from his great-grandmother. She was a Montigney from Michigan.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:42 AM   #104  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I have a pair of black docs that my MIL gave me for Christmas one year - the have a little bit of blue paint on them

I have a pair of mule type sandals that are black patent with red patent flames on them - trés cool and they were only $20.00! Nifty and thrifty
Old 07-19-2003, 10:37 AM   #105  
Super Star

I shaved my side of my hair in college and colored the long bottom part different colors each week to match my wardrove. I word short black skirt with black tights black tank top and a faded blue jean gap jacket with ballet shoes...The ediitor of the college paper in 1985 called me a fashion criminal and wrote about me in the paper...

now i wear twinsets and cropped pants with mary jane mules....

I am so white bread now......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Closed Thread