3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   I love myself today! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/29007-i-love-myself-today.html)

dentrassi 07-13-2003 10:36 AM

Soozie-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I am mostly perfect, but I occasionally do something SO boneheaded that i will later say to DH, "THAT'S so he has something to talk about in therapy..."

Tracy and Mauvais-Glad you are both doing things to nurture yourselves!!!!!

mauvaisroux 07-14-2003 09:39 AM

I love myself to day 'cause I have to! I woke up this late this morning, did not want to get out of bed, had a stomache ache, couldn't find anything to wear, felt grouchy and got to work 5 minutes late :(: then my boss comes in and says "WE" have to get this project done...what does he mean "WE" ? I've been waiting for him to get off his keister and do this thing for 2 weeks now! GRRRRR!!!! :mad:

So loving myself in spite of all this will hopefully get me out of the crabby mood I'm :D

soozie 07-14-2003 10:00 AM

I love myself because even though she overslept, my daughter made the camp bus today, having eaten breakfast, with all of her clothing on, with her raincoat even!!!, cause it's raining, and with all of her camp gear, and with a smile on her face....a miracle!!! A bit of the devine visited us this morning for sure. Thank you Goddess...we are truly grateful!

(of course, we did have a brief crisis...one of the other kids in her camp bunk has the same pair of sneakers...and the other kid's feet are three sizes smaller...so then, how did my kid come home on Friday with one of her own shoes and one of the other kid's?? at least we have a spare pair and we knew where they were, sent the mismatched pair in with her for an exchange! hopefully!)

also, doing really well with my exercise and eating, going over to report on my progress in September challenge!
Love, Soozie

Mauvais, good for you for keeping sane in the midst of the insanity!

TallTracy88 07-14-2003 04:08 PM

whewwwwwwwwwwwwww..the ROYAL we usually means me in any book..Poor thing..lol And just when you got off to a bit of an od start. Hope tonight is much better.

Soozie..anything new on the sneakers??by the way what type are they that all her bunk mates have them. I am so out of fashion right now..i need some hints..lol

Chat ya all soon!!

Tracy

mauvaisroux 07-19-2003 07:16 PM

I love myself today because I went out early this morning and got my hair cut - nice kicky new do :) and then I walked up the street to buy a paper and took myself out for a coffee while waiting for the stores to open at 10:00. After running my errands I went for a 45 minute walk before heading home - I felt nice and relaxed and the streets were quiet - very soothing :cloud9:

ellis 07-20-2003 07:50 AM

Mauvais... how divine. :)
Sometimes there are advantages to living in "small town Ottawa".

Ruthxxx 07-20-2003 11:33 AM

I feel good about myself today because I wore a new 2002 not-snug-anymore outfit to Church and was told I looked great.
I am now wearing a pair of size 18P denim pants that are ROOMY! I see a size 16P in my future. (Some of my fat pants from last year are 24's and 2x's so this is a major change!) I am starting to feel that I am approaching "normal".

dentrassi 07-20-2003 03:20 PM

Ruth-YAY!!!!! I haven't changed sizes yet, but my clothes are starting to feel a bit roomier.

Mauvais-Sounds like fun!!! Hope you have a great trip!!!!!

Ellis-Ottawa doesn't sound that small to me!!!!

mauvaisroux 07-20-2003 08:57 PM

Yay Ruth! :cp:

Yeah Ellis, no matter where I roam I'll always call it home :D

I love myself to today because I took a nice long bath, gave myself a manicure and pedicure and I am all packed for my trip! :cb:

Merrylegs 07-21-2003 10:04 AM

Yay for you and the pants, Ruth!!

rochemist 07-21-2003 10:08 AM

OH YEAH RUTH! YOU GO GIRL!

I love myself today, because I am choosing it! My son and I did our best Hulk roars and got a 3.7 mile walk in this morning and I had already done Pilates!

YEAH ME!!!!!WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Miss Chris

ellis 07-21-2003 10:10 AM

Ruth, that's wonderful news!! :dance:

dentrassi 07-21-2003 12:11 PM

YAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merrylegs 07-21-2003 01:28 PM

Great going, Chris!:cp:

I love myself today, coz although I ate everything that wasn't nailed to the floor yesterday, I've let it go, and am doing great today!:D

dentrassi 07-21-2003 02:05 PM

Good for you Merrylegs!! You have a WONDERFUL attitude!!!