Pigs Anonymous!

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • I finally put on my glasses and read my pedometer instructions. There is some sort of thingie under the battery to prevent contact until first use. OK - that I understand - except I can't take out the battery to ditch the thingie unless I have a tiny leprechaun sized screwdriver! Grrrrr!
  • Ruth, darling, just pull the damned thing OUT! You don't have to unscrew the battery!
  • There's a metal band holding the frassing thing in place. It is attached with a frassing screw. And yes - I've tried moving the band. Poop! I want this fixed so I can count steps on my trip!
  • I had a very bad very long weekend. Highlights include:

thursday - 3 slices of german chocolate choclolate pie one with ice cream, chicken and potatoes smothered in gravy.

friday - hardly anything all day and then carl's double wester bacon burger with zuchini (counts as a veggie right? *LOL*) and pop.

saturday - big huge american fatso breakfast with more gravy and salmon linquini, spinach salad, fries...

sunday - another fatso breakfast, most of a tube of PikNiks (potato sticks kinda like chips only more addicting and messier), a bowl of cereal, half a chocolate muffin, half a tangerine fruit bar

monday - the rest of the pikniks.

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
    << that's me a cow, pig, junkfood eating, hungry *** sumo girl! *LOL*

oh somewhere in there was a choclolate bar and some pie crust cookies. *LOL*
    okay, new year for me, time to get under control. it isn't disgusting until you write it down. jeez.
  • Bring it with you on Friday and I'll smash it open for you...

Lizzi!! Happy Birthday, sweetie!!

• thanks, ellis. heh. seems kinda wrong to celebrate your birthday by eating like some kind of freak though, don't ya think? besides - thursday was my birthday - the other days were just me being self indulgent. *LOL*

oh well. i paid for it yesterday by having a stomach ache most of the day. gee, i wonder why?

i think it's time for some new year's resolutions...
  • Lizzie... did I already wish you happy birthday? I THOUGHT I did, but didn't want you to think you were forgotten.
    I'm losin' it.
    Tomorrow is New Year's.
  • I ate a half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chip Ice cream.... I'm lucky I forced myself to put the rest back in the freezer. It was SOOOOOO good!
  • Happy birthday Lizzi!

I had a long long weekend of treats when it was Mother's Day, so I know what you mean! You'd think after that I'd be sick of chocolate mints...hahahaha!!!

Lidian
  • Jessica - That is my FAVORITE new B&J's flavor! It is awesome.
  • Burp!

Last week we ordered in Greek and chinese, then went out to dinner on Friday, had a hotdog on Saturday for lunch, ordered in Chinese on Sunday night

I will have to no-carb it for the week to make up for it
  • Squeaker - I had a few more spoonfuls last night after dinner. Gawd, I love that stuff!!! My favorite B & J flavor was KaBerry KaBoom. It was vanilla, with strawberries and blueberries and POP ROCKS. It was so awesome.... of course, no one else thought so and they never made it again. Sigh! I think the Oatmeal flavor is my new favorite.
  • OOHH!! I like COFFEE TOFFEE and NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE, and EVERYTHING BUT THE.............

AND.......
  • Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! I just bought and ate a bag of jujubes! They were so soft and fresh! What the heck is the matter with me? Am I nuts? $#^&%##@@ and frass!
  • I love Ben and Jerry's too...my favorites are Phish Food (chocolate with marshmallow and caramel swirls and chocolate fishies) and Chunky Monkey...yummie yummie yummie...
    I have been good though, I indulged in a little fat free strawberry sorbet today instead. I haven't tried the oatmeal flavor yet...looks like I better not!
    Aphil