3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   I have a reson to b***h (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/28602-i-have-reson-b%2A%2A%2Ah.html)

rochemist 06-18-2003 10:43 PM

I have a reson to b***h

Feel free to add your own!:D

MY DAD IS NOT COMING BACK THIS WEEK CAUSE SOME IDIOT CO HAS DECIDED HE HASN"T BEEN GONE LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

**** HIM AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON!!!!!*******:devil:

Miis Chris:p

ellis 06-18-2003 11:28 PM

Chris, I'm so sorry about your Dad. You must miss him so much.
love and hugs...
:grouphug:

I can't start *****ing... I'm afraid I might never stop. heh heh.

Ruthxxx 06-19-2003 05:43 AM

Sorry, Chris. I know you have been hoping he'd be home this summer. ***** away.

Don't get Ellis started!

So far today, I've nothing to ***** about - except the frassing mosquito that is hanging around. Oh yeah, I can ***** because Harry has not fixed the hole in my screen. I guess that's another job that is being handed over to me.

rochemist 06-19-2003 02:14 PM

The good news my daddy should be coming home the weekend of June the 28th!

My ***** for today, how much pressure my bored son is putting on me to go!!!!!!!

Miss Chris

Goddess Jessica 06-19-2003 02:25 PM

I'm glad you'll be seeing your dad soon. Your bored son is putting pressure on you to go where?

Today:
Do we really need doughnuts everyday at work? Aren't you people fat enough?

People who feel the need to comment on what I'm eating... everyday. "Oooo Jessica must be trying to lose weight, she's eating COTTAGE CHEESE!" Agh!

My boss. 'nuff said.

rochemist 06-19-2003 02:29 PM

I told him we would walk to the movies today!

I hear you on the work thing. When my work says we are bringing food in its of the lowest nutritional denominator!

Miss Chris

ellis 06-19-2003 02:35 PM

Jessica, I hear ya re: the food thing. You know, we could make a fortune if we opened up a chain of yummy, healthy fast-food restaurants. There are NO choices out there! (I refuse to go to McDonalds, so don't even mention their new menu)

mauvaisroux 06-19-2003 06:12 PM

Yeah, at this one place I used to work at a couple of years ago I usually brought a salad to work every day in the same green tupperware bowl that held about 4 cups of salad-which if you put it on a plate would have equalled a dinner plate size salad -not a big deal :shrug:

And yet everyday someone in the lunchroom would say "think your salad is big enough?" or "nice bucket of salad you got there!" or "Is that all you are eating?" often from the same people who said it 2 days before :rolleyes:

I felt like telling them look you idiots- it is the same :censored:bowl of :censored:salad that I have been :censored:bringing to :censored:work every :censored:day for the last :censored:8 months! Get over it! Or at least come up with something new to say!!!! You don't see me making comments about your lunches so sod off! :mad:

Sigh...why can't people mind there own beeswax and let you do your own thing and why is food such an issue?:( I have learned not to discuss my eating habits or plans at work.

dentrassi 06-19-2003 08:39 PM

...or to FAMILY!!!!!

Chris-Sorry about your Dad, but at least you'll be seeing him in about a week!!! My little sweetheart is nagging me too!!!

lizziness 06-20-2003 07:45 PM

my turn to bitch. wait, i do that all the time anyway. well, here's more :)

Okay, good. A place to *****. Thank god, cause my head was about to explode. UGH! I hate my job so bad! First off, a guy yelled at me this morning first thing about something I could not control or fix. then some jackass standing by butted in and made it worse. grr.
then, i've got people ignoring customers and on a personal call not doing their job. a cashier who can't give change back to a person for a $100:censored:ing bill! and the stupidest of all assistant managers putting out a petty, unprofessional memo that was regarding me and something he thought i did wrong - which i was not wrong by the way, just so THAT is clear. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

then i come home to a husband who hasn't even taken a :censored:ing shower, and hasn't done anything at the house all day but play his :censored:ing ps2 and HE has the nerve to be pissy and ME for what I do not know.
and to top it all off, I was gonna go look at a house today and now i can't because someone else checked out the keys. :censored::censored::censored:-ity :censored:
okay. i'm better for now. really. i swear. anyone seen office space?? "i could burn the whole place down if i wanted to. i could." *lol*
oh, and you know what else? I couldn't get the button for the stupid :censored:ing censored button to work. GRRRRRR more!
good the the pms is gone. i'm all better now.

rochemist 06-20-2003 08:50 PM

Well **** me I got the results back from my test. I am such a ****** oh and a psycho ****** to boot I scored a 67 so I did 2 pts worse than last time. Now I need 10 reasons to not jump off the steephouse.

1-10. It would be stupid again since it is after all a test and not the end of the world.

Your humble *****y ******!
Miss Chris

dentrassi 06-20-2003 09:22 PM

Lizziness-YES!! That is a FUNNY movie!!! I like my current job, but there have been some in the past.....

Chris-Too bad sweetie. But don't jump 'cause we'd all cry. hope you can have some fun this weekend and destress!!!! xxoo

Lidian 06-21-2003 10:24 AM

I wrote about this in my journal today, about the 1st grade playday. My friend and I were supervising one of the games. The kids were supposed to just play 15 minutes per game, they moved around a bunch of games in groups of 10 kids. Not a big deal, right? My friend and I were muddling along and were doing OK with the ball game we were doing. And the teachers sent one of the dads to help us out a bit, which is fine too, as we didn't know a lot about it. But we were doing OK. And he sort of took over, which was also OK. But then my friend overheard him saying loudly to another dad that he HAD to rescue the situation because those ladies didn't know what they were doing etc etc. We ended up leaving him to it for the last part of the day, after that - told the teachers and they said yeah, let him do it then...I would not have minded if he had said, I love this game, can I help out or even, can I take over, I probably like this game more than you do, or anything. But not to complain behind our backs! We were pretty mad but we did not want to spoil the day for the kids. So we just chatted and looked in at the other activities.

I feel mad and frustrated, it really spoiled the day for me. And I realize that he was sent over by the teachers to help out. Which was fair enough, I guess. But really!

Lidian

rochemist 06-21-2003 09:11 PM

PEOPLE SUCK LIDIAN!

Miss Chris

dentrassi 06-22-2003 12:47 AM

WHAT PIGS!!!

ellis 06-22-2003 08:19 AM

Pigs is right!! :mad:

Wildfire 06-22-2003 10:46 AM

YEAH! What they said! :mad: :yes:

RavenToy 06-22-2003 11:43 AM

:ink:

Lidian 06-22-2003 12:08 PM

Thanks everyone - I love you all! Thanks for letting me vent and summing it up so perfectly!

You are all the best!! Lidian:)

rochemist 06-23-2003 03:58 AM

Why can't they come up with the all ice cream diet? Or make ice cream taste bad?

Miss Chris

ellis 06-23-2003 06:13 AM

Chris... there WAS an ice cream diet in Prevention Magazine last year! You get to have some everyday...
Although I get the feeling you want to eat it ALL DAY!! :lol:

ellis 06-23-2003 06:44 AM

Alright, alright, I'll *itch!

My oldest girlfriend came over the other day with her 18 month old. As if that wasn't enough (I love her dearly, but I'm OVER babies, and my house is no longer baby-proof. Hence the broken silver china cup the last time), she pulled out a magazine with an idea for slipcovering her dining room chairs. She asked about my sewing machine. I said, "Oh, they're not expensive... you should get one." She said, "But I can't sew!" I said, "Neither can I. I just wing it." ;)
Anyhow, as she was leaving she again used the word "slipcovers" in the same sentence as my name, and I managed just to laugh and ignore her. But I remember being asked to do stuff like that for people OFTEN before I was on meds for depression and pretty much having a nervous breakdown every time I said, "Yes"!
I don't know what people are thinking asking stuff like that! Don't I have ENOUGH to do without slipcovering 4 beautiful velvet chairs!? For someone who could easily afford to pay to get them done!? For someone whose husband makes twice as much as mine!
Here I am with a sick Dad, a depressed daughter, a depressed me, a huge house to renovate, debts to pay off, a car that's decided this is the year to deteriorate, and a ton of other things, and she wants me to sew slipcovers. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Geez, that was good for me. Now that I've dumped that (sorry girls), I must think of some positive stuff.

Tip of the Day:
Never let ANYONE know you have a sewing machine.

Goddess Jessica 06-23-2003 02:38 PM

Ladies, you have made my day! I'm giddy with all the venting that is going on!

Ellis - I promise to take your advice. What sewing machine?

Here's my ***** for the day: Along the lines of old friends.

How come all my friends started popping out kids, getting married and all that jazz (and I'm not even that young) but now it's like (pat, pat on the head), "Awwww, Jessica will get there some day, even if she doesn't want it now, she'll grow out of this stage."

GRRRR!

Lidian 06-23-2003 08:34 PM

Oh Ellis, I hear you! Good for you for not saying yes! I told youngest DD I was not going on field trips next year (I did every volunteer bake sale/trip this year except the zoo, and DH went on that trip). Glad to have her come home for lunch, but I need the odd day to do more of my own stuff. And it is hard enough for me to handle other things, never mind field trips!

It just floors me, the things people think you have time to do for them! Slipcovers for 6 chairs forsooth!

Jessica, that is SO annoying! I can't believe how people think they have the right to say that sort of thing. Before DH & I had kids, everyone with kids used to say "oh you'll be stuck doing -----[fill in the blank, child-related annoying stuff] soon enough" in gleeful tones, like they couldn't wait! Because we got to go on trips and things and go out etc. Which made the steam come out of my ears. In a polite non-confrontational sort of way!:)

Chris, I was on the mini-ice cream-sandwich diet while DH was away. I don't know why I bought them. Oh, yeah I do. I wanted them! And I ate just about the whole box in one evening. I saw that Prevention diet too. By the time I would get to the ice cream part of their diet I would just eat the whole d*** container.

Lidian:)

ellis 06-23-2003 08:42 PM

Oh Jessica... that's a nasty one. :yes: Everyone is smug and superior with their "cute little lives". Just you wait... before you know it they'll be whinging about their spouses and kids, they'll be having affairs, divorcing, splitting the contents of the house, splitting the kids... they'll be THOROUGHLY miserable!

You know, I was 23 when I got married and 24 when we had our first child. For 15 years my best friend was single, and boy, did I envy HER! She had the BEST life! She was constantly pampering herself, buying clothes, nice furniture, etc. And she had so much time for HERSELF! Now she's married with a baby, a house, and a husband. She's definitely missing her "alone time". :lol:

You enjoy yourself, girl! When they say something, just laugh securely and say, "You're just jealous!! I have the BEST life!!"

:grouphug:

ps. I need some new pillowcases. Could you run some up on your machine for me?

ellis 06-23-2003 08:48 PM

Lidian... I missed you... :D
Thanks, sweetie.
And good for you for putting your foot down re: the field trips!!
I confess, I let DD stay at school for lunch. I felt guilty, but I really think he has more fun with his friends. And I love to have the entire day to myself. The only problem is, my sweet DH comes home for lunch every day now that we've started this diet. :rolleyes: I wonder if he'd like it if I dropped in on HIM at work every day! :lol:

ellis 06-23-2003 08:49 PM

I meant DS! :)

dentrassi 06-23-2003 11:49 PM

:censored: 'em ALL, I say!!! NO ONE has the right to tell you how to live your life. And if they don't like it they can go :censored: THEMSELVES.

slipcovers my a$$.....

rochemist 06-24-2003 02:12 AM

Give em hell Jessica

I tell people straight up I don't like kids and I paticuraly don't like other peoples kids. I don't see how that would make broken. I have a child and I know the limit of my tolerance. It paticuraly bugs me when people ask why we don't have more. Like I went to college, I work so hard, I am the primary bread winner so what I could spit out a baby every year. I don't have time or patience it would drive me crazy.

Ellis bravo for ignoring your girlfriends intonation:cp: She can buy her own darn slipcovers or get off her booty and make some.:p

The Ice Cream Diet by Chris
Note All ice cream may be eaten in unlimited quanities and watch the pounds melt away:lol:
Morning
Low Fat Latte by Starbucks

Mid Morning Snack
Orange Sherbert

Lunch
Heath Ice Cream Bars

Afternoon Snack
Missisippi Mud Ice Cream Sandwiches

Dinner
Pecan Buster Parfait

Vanilla Bean or Rocky Road may be substituted at any meal;)

Miss Chris:devil:

RavenToy 06-24-2003 06:43 AM

Can I use chocolate raspberry ripple instead of the orange sherbet?

I don't like kids either. Well, I tolerate my own. Barely. :s:

ellis 06-24-2003 07:14 AM

Chris, THAT'S the diet I've been looking for! :lol:

Raven and Chris, I don't like kids, either. I LOVE my own, but my tolerance level is LOW.
Chris, after we had our daughter, EVERYONE kept asking when we were having another. Like two is a "magic number" or something. :rolleyes:
In fact, we couldn't HAVE another... kept trying, but nothing. Even strangers would say to me, "You shouldn't leave such a big gap between your children. You should have another one NOW!" :mad:
Finally, when DD was 6 we thought, "Fine... we're totally happy with one. That'll be it. DH was going to have a vasectomy and we sold/gave away ALL of our baby stuff. And then discovered I was pregnant. waaaaaaaaaaaah!!
Now that we've got two, we've both been "fixed". :D I could NEVER have another one. Had a HUGE nervous breakdown during the second pregnancy.
You stick to your guns girl! For you, one is the PERFECT number!! :grouphug:

lizziness 06-24-2003 10:29 AM

People make me nuts! I can't believe how rude they can be sometimes. Like, there is this woman I work with who can not have children, she has had a hysterectemy because of problems, and people are constantly coming up to her and asking her about kids and when she's going to have them. There is this old man that actually once said "boy, your husband much not love you very much, or you'd have tons of kids by now. I know if you were my wife you would!" Which I think was supposed to mean - i think you're attractive,but it came out rude? I 'm not sure. people are insensitive.
My husband and I moved in together after knowing each other 6 months, and people bothered us about getting married from that time until we did 2 1/2 years later. And even before the wedding people started bothering us about kids. And if they knew us they would know we don't even move into a house without checking to make sure there aren't very many of them around in the neighborhood. His mom keeps insisting we will have twins, becuase we have told her we only want one child, when we do decide to do it. But, we are still not sure. I don't get what the big deal is, I mean I'm 22 for crying out loud!! Just because she had 5 kids doesn't mean that we have to. In fact, we use her as an example why NOT to have any. UGH! I am glad to know I am not the only one who can't stand kids. I mean, I want to raise mine with some respect and manners and intelligence. Not just let them run around screaming and breaking **** everywhere they go. Bla.
Off to work, to go tolerate other people's brats. (and to think I wanted to do Early Childhood development courses)

mauvaisroux 06-24-2003 10:44 AM

The day after DH and I got married people starting asking when we were having kids ( I am not kidding!) This went on for several years. It was usually people in his family that lived out of town and only saw us a few times a year so what freaking business was it of theirs?

One day at a family event the usually pestering about children started up and one of his uncle's asked what the problem was and joked that DH didn't know how to do "it" with a sly wink.

I responded by smiling sweetly and loudly saying " Of course we don't have children, we still look happy together!" followed by dead silence in the room for a few minutes then me politely changing the subject. :devil: and no one in his family ever bugged us about not having kids again :lol: (BTW DH's Mom just about busted a gut over me putting his uncle in his place-she had a great sense of humour)

Personally I am still undecided and I am 35 so I better make a decision sometime soon before it is taken out of my hands.

DH doesn't want to have them since he has been around too many other people's rude, obnoxious and misbehaved kids that it has put him off. Although I keep telling him that is different with your own kids and that we would not put up with the crap that other people let their kids get away with.

Whenever I see a polite, well behaved child I always compliment their parents on the fact-it seems so rare a thing these days.

dentrassi 06-24-2003 11:59 AM

Basically everyone has to do what is the best for HER. We were hassled about having kids from the second we were married too. We waited 5 years which was great because we had some real time together first. And after having 2 DH's grandmother kept telling me to have another!!!!! The right thing for one person is the WRONG thing for another. There is just a lot of intolerance out there!!

Lidian 06-24-2003 12:32 PM

You can count me in on this one too - I love and adore my own DDs but as a rule I do not DO NOT like kids, have a low tolerance, VERY low. Hence the school trip vertigo etc. DD's 6th birthday party was the LAST 10-kids-and-a-cake-and-dumb-games party EVER in this family, thank goodness. And boy that was some rotten day, when we had it! If DD wasn't so sweetly appreciative ("Mom and Dad thank you SO much for letting me have such a lovely party") it would have been a complete wash-up!

I always thought that the people badgering couples about their child-production plans were just jealous!

And Chris, your ice cream diet sounds brilliant! That's the one for me! :)

Ellis, I had a hideous, awful depression after my second also. It was about the worst time of my life for a bunch of reasons, and having a "high need" baby who couldn't be put down, didn't help, as it were. I let DD (the ex-high need baby, she of the polite comment above) come home for lunch as she needs to really (there's that word again! she is a sensitive thoughtful type, a lot like me I think) - but I couldn't take having 2 come home and squabble about stuff while stuffing down a quick sandwich...I tell people it is cuz eldest loves to play soccer and be w/her friends (which is true) but...it is also cuz I couldn't cope. I can't tell any of my fearless field-tripping friends anything like that!

But I CAN tell you all - and I love you for it! :) A hug to you all!
Lidian

mauvaisroux 06-24-2003 12:41 PM

My dad once told me that people who have kids bug you to have kids so that you can be as miserable as they are :lol:

I guess they sometimes envy your lifestyle but sometimes I envy theirs too :)

Goddess Jessica 06-24-2003 01:54 PM

Mauvais - My dad told me he had kids to do the dishes! :)

Okay, I must have been pretty worked up about this baby thing because I had a dream that I was pregnant, then I called my boyfriend at work and told him, "I'm going to have a baby at 3:00. Could you come home?" LOL. Then! The baby was born and it was a girl and my boyfriend and I couldn't decide on a name... it was either Isabelle Sheila or Sheila Isabelle. So, we decided we would just call the baby "girl" until we could decide. Then, the baby started talking and she was a COMPLETE smartass! Just like her mommie, I guess.

When I woke up, I told my boyfriend and he said, "Isabelle."

HEE HEE HEE!

I wonder what Freud would have to say about THAT! :)

P.S. Ellis - Circle or square pillowcases? :)

rochemist 06-24-2003 09:32 PM

Well the truth is we are just a group of.....

*****es!

Beautiful
Intelligent
Terrific
Charming
Heroines

I am sure there are other acronyms, but you gals are the best.

I got to ***** today about the heat. The A/C in my car works like crap and I have been drinking tons. Its so humid out here I am probably killing my new pedometer. It was so hot I threw up when I got to work and the idea of taking the truck gives me swimming thoughts of motion sickness. Plus my darn period started which isn't helping.

BTW My daddy is coming home tommorow!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris:D

mauvaisroux 06-25-2003 10:08 AM

:lol: Love the acronyms Chris!

Lidian 06-25-2003 10:46 AM

Chris, I am so happy for you that your dad is coming home! You must be so excited! :)

Lidian