3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   good vibe/prayer alert! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/27854-good-vibe-prayer-alert.html)

ellis 05-22-2003 07:37 AM

good vibe/prayer alert!

Darlings, I know this may seem trivial, but Dad's cardiogram has been moved up from July to TODAY!, and I wonder if you could send some good thoughts his way. (hey, that rhymes!)
I just worry about my sweet old Dad.
Thank you, girls...
:grouphug:

WAIT A MINUTE!!! And Harry! Don't forget Harry! Ruth's sweet Harry is having surgery today!
love, hugs and prayers to you and Harry, Ruthie.

Ruthxxx 05-22-2003 07:54 AM

I worry about your sweet Daddy too, Ellis. Remember he is on my list of 3rd husbands! :lol: Seriously, prayers are going your way.
Thanks for thinking of Harry. I'm twitchy but hiding it well. I just vacuumed, for God's sake!
Gorgeous day and I will try to work in some gardening this afternoon while H. recuperates. The big brave guy wants me with him through this ordeal. I was hoping to just sit in the waitingroom and read magazines.

squeaker 05-22-2003 08:05 AM

Good thoughts and hugs to Ellis & Dad, and Ruth & Harry!
:goodvibes: :grouphug:

squeak

mauvaisroux 05-22-2003 09:04 AM

Sending goodvibes :goodvibes: your dad's way!

Lidian 05-22-2003 10:21 AM

Sending good vibes and prayers to Ellis & her Dad, and Ruth & Harry. I am thinking of you & praying for you -- & Ellis dear it is NOT trivial...Love to you all, Lidian

Sojourner 05-22-2003 12:00 PM

Praying for you all today...

dentrassi 05-22-2003 05:20 PM

Lots of good vibes for Ellis and her Dad, and for Ruth and her sweet DH.

RavenToy 05-22-2003 06:25 PM

This is a little late, but :goodvibes: and :grouphug: to you and your Dad, Ellis! I hope the test comes out really well!

ellis 05-22-2003 08:04 PM

Thank you so much, girls. :) You are all wonderful.
Mom and I just drove over to the hospital to pick up Dad. He looked GREAT!! I fully expected him to be slumped over in a wheelchair drooling. He strode towards us looking better than ever!
He has to have a bi-pass. Got some clogged arteries. But it's not an emergency situation... they'll book him in in a while. No wonder he was so tired and having trouble walking.
I think he feels better just knowing what the problem is.

I just walked home from the hospital, so I got some exercise in.

I hope you are all well, darlings...
thank you again!

RavenToy 05-22-2003 09:16 PM

Are they going to do a bypass or the angioplasty? Whichever they do, I'm sure it will work out well. I'm so glad it wasn't *TOO* serious (though bypass is serious enough!).

ellis 05-22-2003 09:27 PM

Thanks, Raven. I'm not sure which they're doing. Mom spoke to the doctor on the phone, and he DID say bi-pass, so...

squeaker 05-22-2003 10:06 PM

I am glad it isn't *too* bad Ellis. But I will continue to think happy vibes for you and the family. :goodvibes:

squeak

ellis 05-23-2003 07:40 AM

Thank you sweet Squeak. :)

Ruthxxx 05-23-2003 07:48 AM

I am so glad they found the problem, Ellis. I know you were worried about another reason for his lethargy. (((Ellis)))

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes for Harry. He is fine today, very little bleeding when I did my nurse thing and is back to his usual snotty attitude. That's good - I think!

RavenToy 05-23-2003 08:03 AM

:lol: if he feels good enough to have attitude, then that is definitely a good thing!! Thanks for the update, Ruth - I'm so glad to hear things are going well.