Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 12:08 PM   #31  
Buggin' with Pugs

:bravo" Brun!!!!! Great going!!!! A little binge ALOT of loss!!!! thats the way to do it!!!!! -- I myself am having vicious sweet cravings today and these blasted Rice Krispie treats the Hub made are staring me down.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:09 PM   #32  
Buggin' with Pugs

Fingers are crossed for you Mauv!!!! Well not too crossed cause we are both trying for the June 1
Old 05-06-2003, 09:01 AM   #33  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I weighed in at WW last night and I lost 3 1/2 lbs! Woo hoo!
Old 05-06-2003, 03:40 PM   #34  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

WAY TO GO MAUVAIS!!!!!!! Hip Hip HURRAY!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 07:57 PM   #35  
Buggin' with Pugs

Way to go Mauv!!!! Guess what? I GAINED your 3 pounds!!!!!! grrrrrrr...... I blame some on the bloat and some on the pizza. I've been stressed and depressed...not a good combo.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:05 AM   #36  

Height: 5'-2"

Mauvais, congratulations girl!! WOW! That's fantastic!

Rubens, hang in there sweetie. Take some time to love yourself. You will be alright.
xoxo
Old 05-09-2003, 02:55 PM   #37  
Buggin' with Pugs

Well I did it...self torture....being today was weigh-day, i went ahead and did it. Wednesday i weighed in, jut to see how things were going and I had a 3 pound gain......today I am back where I started 232.5...was it water? I don't know and I don't care at this point. I swear if I had gained more I would have grabbed the nearest Butterfinger and rammed it in into my ear. Death by chocolate. -- Anyway, the doc appointment is on Monday AM, so after all the test, we'll see what she says...and of course you will all be informed.

So my weekly weigh in was not a bust.....but I'm not budging either, who ever heard of an 11 pound plateau....*shhesh*

Hugs to all, you are ALL so great.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:19 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Well I am up 6 pounds since last Friday, 168 I know I have been eating bad but you would think that as much running as I have done this week it would have balanced out, but NO... Well I am not going to stress about it today or this weekend I will start over on Monday full force, but I am going to enjoy my weekend and my graduation and I am not going to freak out about the weight....

Geeeesss 6 pounds, I wish I could blame it on TOM....

A
176/168/135
Old 05-09-2003, 05:41 PM   #39  
Buggin' with Pugs

Amy you are glorious! Actually your comment helped me think about my own slump and how i just need to pick up and keep going. And i WILL do that...

... after i finish this long island iced tea
Old 05-09-2003, 06:08 PM   #40  

MMMMM long island ice tea...... hmmm I think I am doing mudslides
Old 05-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #41  

Well I have eaten like a pig since last weekend. I ate out yesterday, I had Steak,Bake White Potatoe, Salad, Bread.... That was just one meal, other than that I just had a few triskets and a piece of cheese. Today I fixed a huge mother's day Brunch for my family, I made a huge fruit salad, I have eaten several bowls of that throughout the day with Cream cheese dip, I have had several hand fulls of Ruffles, I had a moderate breakfast, no lunch and a low fat chicken fajita hot pocket for a LATE dinner. I have until friday til weigh in, my stress level is suppose to be down but it doesn't seem to be. I have drank wine almost every night too... bah! hopefully I will be able to exercise, eat right and fly straight today. I am almost back to the beginning but it is at the end of a long long road.. I almost feel like I can do anything.

A
Old 05-12-2003, 12:59 PM   #42  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Default Monday Morning Weigh-in - Week #2

Weight 04/29/03: 314.4 (Challenge start)
Weight 05/05/03: 311.6
Weight 05/12/03: 309.8
Week #2 Loss: 1.8 pounds
Total Loss: 4.6 pounds

I was hoping to do much better - but although I have been working out and drinking my water, my eating over the
weekend wasn't that great - it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I could have done better. So now I have 19 days left in which to lose 11.4 pounds....time to get serious!!!

Plan for this week -

Work out with trainer 3x (maybe 4 if we can make our schedules work) (Mon, Thu, Fri)
Do Cardio work 3x (Tue, Fri, Sun)
Swim 1x (Sat)
1300 calories/day
160 oz water/day

I have started eating more fruit, but I still need to work on getting more veggies - I rely entirely too much on salsa as my veggie.

I did catch a cool cooking show this weekend on The Food Network called "Cooking Thin" - they demonstrated some pretty simple recipes that actually looked tasty, so I'm going give a couple a try this week. I need to start cooking for myself and stop relying so much on frozen/canned foods! So, let me add that to a goal for this week

Cook a meal for myself 2x this week

I need to get out of the mindset where it's okay to cook for other people, but not for myself!

I guess that does it - I hope all of you ladies have a wonderful week!!!

Old 05-13-2003, 02:03 PM   #43  
Buggin' with Pugs

Oh ladies....bad bad day yesterday. I have another appointment at 2:30 today so I will come back and fill you all in on what happened.

As far as dieting...well i am back on track, but yesterday had me eating nothing...totally nothing. I was throwing it all up (only had breakfast) after what all went down. Breakfast lasted all of 2 hours. so MAYBE I got something in.
I managed a 1/2 bottle of Propel and that was it. - This AM I am back on the breakfast (very light) and 1 piece of homeade veggie pizza (the Hub made it just for me) yes he's really being a sweetie.

of to the docs..more later
Old 05-13-2003, 04:17 PM   #44  

Hmmmm oh dear doesn't sound too good.
Old 05-14-2003, 08:30 AM   #45  
Buggin' with Pugs

Well this is a mess. They have a D&C lined up in 3 weeks and after THAT they will reaccess my situation *sigh*. I have sooooo heard all this before and all i want its some fragment of normalcy. If you are interested in all the details of Monday, see my journal....warning its painful.

As far as dieting, well I have no appetite so binge eating is not an issue at this point. However I am so tired and achy that walking is not an option at this time.

We'll see....I am not 'down' anymore regarding the dieting, but am 'down' about this whole situation and how I can't seem to get any resolution. it is a bummer. Think I will go over to the PCOS threads and see if anyone else has come up against this.

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!
Closed Thread