3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   curious.. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/26801-curious.html)

nirvanagurly 04-18-2003 09:19 PM

curious..

what programs are you guys on to lose weight or are yah just eatting good and exercising ect..

just kinda being nosey:)

squeaker 04-18-2003 10:07 PM

Currently, I am on the PMS diet, which I would not recommend. It makes you gain not lose. ;)

Honestly - I just try to eat right. I am not good with a strict diet, and can't do anything that completely cuts out foods. I don't have the will power, and feel awful if I fail.

ellis 04-18-2003 10:44 PM

I subsist mostly on a diet of bridge mixture and Doritos.

rochemist 04-18-2003 10:49 PM

I follow Body for Life by Bill Phillips. I am about halfway through the 12 weeks and I am feeling really good about my progress and ability to keep self promises. There is a sticky on it in the Ladies Who Lift Forum.

Miss Chris

RavenToy 04-18-2003 11:03 PM

I'm a calorie counter. I use fitday.com, and track my foods there. I watch the carb to fat to protein ratio, but I'm not rabid about it. I try to keep things between 1200-1400 calories a day. I lift weights 4x a week, do pilates 4x a week, and try to fit in aerobics in the form of interval training or WATP at least 2x a week.

Amyjo01 04-18-2003 11:30 PM

I currently am a member at E-Diets.com.... I pay them $10.00 a month for them to tell me I am fat... (jk) I lost close to 50 pounds on their plan but when I decided to stop exercising and eating what the told me to then I gained almost 30 of it back...

:( Sucks to be me

bella23 04-19-2003 09:40 AM

I am on a low carb plan through Curves. I also workout at there place 4-5 days a week.

Bella23

Lidian 04-19-2003 11:54 AM

I count calories - I try to stay around 1200 a day, though some days it is closer to 1400-1500. And I walk a lot, try to lift weights, do crunches & pushups a couple of times a week. And I run 4 times a week, for about 45 minutes.

Lidian

Lunula 04-20-2003 12:40 AM

Yep, I'm on the good old-fashioned counting calories & exercising as well... I've almost completely cut out simple carbs (all the junk food, lol) and I've cut out almost all meat (I just can't give up seafood yet!!!) - I eat between 1300-1600 calories per day and I try and exercise 6-7 days per week (2-3 days of weights & aerobics of some sort on the other days).

It works like a charm when I can resist those evil pizzas and goldfish crackers that magically appear at my front-door.... :devil:

[email protected] 04-21-2003 06:29 PM

I am a calorie counter & use diet power to assist with counting & budgeting what I need. I actually started a year ago & did the first few months with no exercise, then when I stopped losing I kicked in walking & lifting, which grew into lifting & running 3 miles every day. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in the fall & that kind of put a halt to the activity & even the dieiting. I did gain back 15-20 pounds, but have since started again & so far so good. I thought it would be hard to get back into running but after the first time I remembered how good I felt after I did run & now it is a habit again. (Course only a habit for a week, so not positive it is here to stay without really making an effort!) Still I want to lose 30 to get to that magic goal of 125!

mauvaisroux 04-24-2003 06:41 PM

Hey Christina! How have you been doing? We haven't heard from you for a while. :)