3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Pigs Anonymous (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/26626-pigs-anonymous.html)

mauvaisroux 04-13-2003 11:05 AM

I totally :ink:ed out on Indian food last night!

Oh well....I have decided not to worry about my diet until I come back from my trip. When I get back my belly dance classes start up again and I am re-joining Weight Watchers. Plus there will be no food in my fridge so I can grocery shop with a clean slate :D

I want to get to goal by July 20th!

Ruthxxx 04-13-2003 11:53 AM

Oh my! I was attacked by killer oatmeal cookies last night after Harry went to bed. They were store-bought, not even yummy! :doh: Back to herb tea tonight before bed.

Lidian 04-14-2003 02:27 PM

I just had a bagel for lunch and one for breakfast, and a mint patty I bought over the weekend. Ugh, why do I ever buy that stuff, I know it isn't even THAT good. I forgot to freeze the bagels, which keeps me well away from them.

Now all is healthy in the house and I am going to start clean.

[burp!]

Lidian

ellis 04-14-2003 03:56 PM

Ruth, did I tell you about the toilet drop? That's where those cookies should have gone. Last week I dropped a half bag of bridge mixture down the toilet. They looked pretty tight at the bottom of the bowl, and I was afraid I was going to have a clog, but they made a very pretty tinkling sound as they successfully made their way down the pipe.

Amyjo01 04-14-2003 04:47 PM

No sarcasm meant here... but if you quit buying the bridge mix (which I really don't know what it is- sounds like a card game) then you wouldn't have to resort to flushing it or throwing it in the garbage... right?

I have had a pretty crappy weekend foodwise... I have worked
3-11 all weekend so eating good is not an option when I work that shift especially on the weekend. I usually end up hitting the snack machine about 7PM because I eat a late lunch prior to coming in and am not hungry until after the cafeteria closes which doesn't cook all that "healthy" in itself. So, you know I could bring something to heat up or something but then I would end up eating even more than if I just get a snack ...... well one way or the other I just seem pretty screwed. I am not weighing again until Friday. I am so tired of feeling piggy :ink: .... Bah I don't know if I will ever get this 30ish pounds gone. Doesn't sound like alot but dang if it just doesn't want to stick around.

squeaker 04-14-2003 05:04 PM

Not buying the food is much easier said then done. We would all be doing much better if we had the will power not buy/eat what we shouldn't...

Ruthxxx 04-14-2003 05:23 PM

Dead on, Squeak!

Amyjo01 04-14-2003 09:53 PM

I know.... it is much easier said than done.... I am getting better at not buying things that I shouldn't.... But mostly because DH is on a diet and I really hate it when he loses and I don't .... Hence the pissiness felt this past week when he has lost 12 pounds to my 6....

ellis 04-14-2003 10:10 PM

Hmmm... let's see... if I didn't buy the bridge mixture... and the chips... and the brownies... I wouldn't be fat!!! And then I wouldn't even BE here!! What a revelation, Amy! :lol:

Amyjo01 04-15-2003 12:00 AM

I deserved that!

Ruthxxx 04-15-2003 07:14 AM

Woe is me! Last night Harry did the first barbeque of the season and I ate two of the super burgers plus a whole bun. The bun was healthy - flax and whole grains but was washed down with copious glugs of red wine! Can you tell we make our own wine?

( Ruthless was not around or I would have finished up with the rest of those crappy cookies. I think she is still in Vancouver airport hanging around the jelly belly part of the candy cart.)

Lidian 04-15-2003 08:12 PM

I love bridge mixture too Ellis! And we have more mini eggs in the house, as I was asked to go get the chocolate eggs for the annual egg hunt that the DDs love to do (dear thin little girls that they are!)...I had better stop thinking about bridge mixture because I will want some (I love the name too - so 1950s! I can't play bridge though)...

I used to eat bridge mixture at university quite a bit. And maple buds - washed down with diet Coke, of course. And Glossette hazelnuts...I love Canadian candy so much!

Lidian

ellis 04-15-2003 08:53 PM

Lidian, I should save you the ones with mint in them. I hate them. Well, let's just say they are the least desirable to me. heh heh. Unfortunately for you, I have to take a small bite out of the top to determine whether it is indeed a mint one, or one of those orange filled ones, which I love. :D
I can't play bridge either. But thanks to my in-laws, I can play eucre. We used to have such a riot playing with them before my father-in-law died. He was SUCH a cheat! :lol:

becgris 04-15-2003 10:30 PM

confessions?

Hello,

I'm pretty new to all this but have loved the website for years. Is this the place where I confess that I should not have eaten almost the whole can of Pringles chips when I got home today and then I had a regular size Whopper for dinner with a side of leftover macaroni from last night.

Ugh! My biggest problem is that I'm starving when I come home from school around 4:00 and I'll eat something (usually not good for me) and then when it is time for dinner my body thinks that it has to eat again or I'll starve before bedtime.

I have to figure out a solution to this problem. :?:

Sojourner 04-15-2003 11:16 PM

Oh crud...

Have been doing so well... then tonight had a craving for something sweet. DH, being the sugar addict that he is, promptly ran to Dairy Queen and brought home a heath blizzard for me. :o Well, at least it was a small size. This in itself is no problem... but I was definitely not hungry and didn't need it.

Dang.