3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Do something good just for YOU!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/26285-do-something-good-just-you.html)

Wanttolosealot 04-02-2003 08:09 AM

Do something good just for YOU!!

Well, Pam has been telling me how great thnongs are. I used to just kind of blow her off, because she has a WONDERFUL body and I thought they were only for sexy people. However, she keeps telling me I am sexy and I have been slowly starting to beleive her, and maybe someday I will see it, even though she does not see how damn sexy she is. She said there are lots of people, even bigger than me who were them, so I took the plunge, haha (litterally) and got one, and you know what she is right. They feel great. Think I will buy myself new sexy undies every week, until I can replace my old, granny cotton briefs that are too big on my now anyway. New bras too! Gotta lift those puppies up ya know.
Life is good and I want to start really living it. Well, I gotta get my butt off to the gym, will drop in later maybe. Nice to be back. Love ya all!
Virginia;)

Lamorgan 04-02-2003 09:39 AM

Good for you! I've been investing in some lovely bras, but do prefer brightly-coloured cotton udies, the kind that are high in the thigh.

:)

L

flower 04-02-2003 09:54 AM

On skinney days, I like my thongs. Haven't been there in awhile though! :) You sound wonderful Virginia! Hope your mood is contagious!

mauvaisroux 04-02-2003 09:58 AM

Yay Virginia! :cb: Sexy underwear is great - it makes you feel good and pretty even though you are the only one who knows you are wearing it :) I am also a big fan of thongs and "G's" ;)

Amyjo01 04-02-2003 03:44 PM

Thongs take some getting use to. I like them but hmmm it I have a case of the wide behind so I think they look funny.

I gave myself a facial yesterday and am going to get my nails done, this week.

Amy

aphil 04-04-2003 03:16 PM

I love the high cut undies as well...the kind that have full coverage in the behind, but are higher cut in the front...I have them in jewel tone satins-royal blues and purples, nurgandy, blood red...and some that have sheer inserts in the sides. I will be glad when bathing suits are in style like that again...these low rise Gidget bathing suits and "boy shorts" styles are only flattering if you are 100 pounds and have never had children...if you aren't built like Britney Spears they make your thighs just look huge!
I don't like to wear thongs myself, but I do think they can be flattering on all women-all shapes and sizes. the high cut sides give the illusion of a longer leg...if I do wear them, I prefer the kind where the back is made of stretchy soft lace.
Amy

gigglez 04-06-2003 11:56 PM

Hey! Was wondering if I can jump in? Virginia, I think that it is great that you deided to give the thongs a try. I done that not too long ago myself. Kinda feels stange to me almost like you got something attached to yourself. I did however find a pair of undies that I can live with. Those granny panties have got to go and well as the granny over the shoulder boulder holder. Time for those sexy bras. Ok I guess that I can only dream about the bras for now. Anyone out there in need of some cleavage got some to spare.

sandy

ellis 04-07-2003 08:37 AM

Sandy, I would have begged you for some cleavage in my early twenties, but I've changed my thinking... I'd rather be small. ;)

gigglez 04-07-2003 12:17 PM

Ellis, your back doesn't hurt as often when you are small. I guess that is the small price that some of us have to pay.

mauvaisroux 04-07-2003 09:52 PM

Yup! Small is good too :) I am a 36b and wouldn't want it any other way! :cool: