3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   TA DA! March 24+ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/25980-ta-da-march-24-a.html)

mauvaisroux 03-24-2003 10:50 AM

TA DA! March 24+

On Sunday I finally cleaned out a stack of papers I had stuffed in a huge box which were supposed to be "filed later" :)

flower 03-24-2003 11:14 AM

Ta da-Mauv...you shortened all the threads this morning. That is a tada!

I got Ri to mop the kitchen and dining room for me. I retaught Cameron how to do laundry. I cleaned a spot in my bedroom to do my pilates and yoga. I cleaned the fridge out and reorganized the pantry.

ellis 03-24-2003 12:31 PM

I had a chest X-ray this morning. The darling doctor looked it over immediately instead of making me wait a week... it looks clear! I'm going to the Y tomorrow! YAY!!! No lung cancer or pneumonia!! :dance:

flower 03-24-2003 02:25 PM

Ellis-YIPPY! Told you you weren't dying!

Lamorgan 03-24-2003 04:00 PM

I washed my bathroom floor this morning! With 4 guys in the house and one messy daughter, it was not a fun job.

But it looks great now!

Hubby put the cupboard doors on my new island last night! The first time in 5 years I've had cupboard doors!

:)

Lam

Lamorgan 03-24-2003 04:03 PM

Oh! and super news Ellis, that you are not dying but healthy and on the way to the gym. :)

Lam

ellis 03-24-2003 04:30 PM

You were right, Flower! You must be psychic. :lol: Thank you Lam. :)
As I'm not dying, I decided to exert myself and thoroughly sweep the front verandah. And sweep the driveway. Up to the snow. :D

Ruthxxx 03-24-2003 05:50 PM

TADA for me because I finally got Harry to vacuum Lucy's bed. It's one of those sheepskin ones and he is alwas *****ing about how grubby she gets it. (She eats biscuits in bed and chews sticks there too!) He cleaned it up really well while I was out shopping today.

Lamorgan 03-24-2003 08:24 PM

Sounds like my daughter. She eats biscuits in bed too.

L

mauvaisroux 03-24-2003 09:42 PM

Thanks Flower-never thought of that :D
Boy you were a busy chickie today yourself! Where did you get all that energy from-got any to spare for me?

Glad you are doing better ellis:cool:

squeaker 03-24-2003 09:57 PM

No big Ta-das today for me.

But I am inspired by the rest of you chickies, so maybe a few things will get done before bed.

And I am glad you are ok Ellis. :)

dentrassi 03-24-2003 10:01 PM

GREAT NEWS ELLIS!!!

ellis 03-24-2003 10:20 PM

Thank you dah'lings. I'd decided not to bother trying to lose weight until I found out for sure that I wasn't dying. :lol:

Utterly exhausted tonight, but I went to yoga. I'm slightly revitalized. I've gotta lose weight, man. My stomach is preventing me from breathing during some of the exercises. woof!

rochemist 03-25-2003 08:23 AM

Okay I don't know if this is a major Ta-Da but last night my hubby wanted to go out to Mexican and I was feeling so tired I knew I couldn't resist the chips and salsa. So I told him no and stayed home and ate OP all day. It felt good to measure what was best for me and my well being than what he wanted. So I guess my TA-da is being selfish. LOL!

By the way, WELCOME BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING Ellis!
Miss Chris

ellis 03-25-2003 09:43 AM

Thank you, Chris. :D
Listen hon, staying OP all day is the biggest frigging TA-DA there is!! Congratulations! :cb: