3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   "TA-DA!" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/25744-%22ta-da-%22.html)

mauvaisroux 03-14-2003 11:24 PM

Oh, Ellis :rolleyes:

My TA-DA for today was to do a makeover on my resume and write an awesome cover letter and then I posted to another job on the government website :D I'm still trying!

ellis 03-15-2003 12:02 PM

Good for you, Mauvais... the right job is just waiting for you... don't give up, hon!
:grouphug:

squeaker 03-16-2003 12:12 PM

Good Luck on the job search Mauvais! :lucky:

Well I have 2 ta-das -

I FINALLY bought a dryer, after not having one for over a year. It is being delivered tomorrow.

The second one is after making things much worse, I repaired a friendship, I think. We are going to really talk for the first time tonight, it has mostly been email and IM. I am not sure if it is perfect, but I think we are ok now.:crossed:

Ruthxxx 03-16-2003 12:51 PM

Big TA-DA - just shovelled the snow off the back part of the deck so the sun can melt the rest of the ice! The guys come tomorrow to install the new woodstove and hearth so will need that working space. (I guess this could really go under exercise but it was too pleasant out there to count!)

mauvaisroux 03-16-2003 07:43 PM

Good going chicks :bravo:

Good luck with your friend Squeak!

ellis 03-16-2003 09:01 PM

Squeaker, I'm glad for you re: your friend. You must feel a weight off your back. :grouphug:

Ruthie... hope the woodstove installation goes smoothly.

I don't have a ta-da for today, but I'm hoping for some biggies tomorrow...

jiffypop 03-16-2003 09:34 PM

hiked up a hill with the dog.. for the first time in about 10 years! had to stop and rest a little, but from being bedridden and on oxygen to hiking a steep hill with ice on it..

hey!! i'll take it!!

mauvaisroux 03-17-2003 04:27 PM

WAY TO GO JIFFY POP :cp:
That is truly amazing!

On the weekend I finally took all the knicknacks off the bookshelves and dusted everything (even the plants :) ) and spent some time reorganizing the bookshelves. I have been meaning to do this for ages and just never got around to it :rolleyes:

Today's TA-DA is that I have made a conscious effort to have a better attitude towards my job and to not get stressed out as much. It seems to be working so far :D

Sojourner 03-17-2003 04:41 PM

Ta da!

My big ta da for today is that I interviewed for a really great position... and it seemd to go very well and I think they liked me! This was just the first round of interviews, and it seems like there is a lot of competition for this job... but I'm keeping my hopes up. :crossed:

rochemist 03-17-2003 09:41 PM

I made 6 whole food meals for myself today. No bars, no shakes. I knew I could do it!

Miss Chris

Lamorgan 03-17-2003 09:52 PM

Started cleaning the basement today... looks loads better.

Lam

ellis 03-17-2003 09:54 PM

Good luck with the job, Sojo!

jiffypop 03-17-2003 10:24 PM

what a wonderful bunch of accomplishments!! now, if anyone wants to tackle more dusting and organizing, let me know!1!!

sarajane 03-17-2003 11:27 PM

Good luck to the job hunters! Way to go Jiffypop!!! :flow1:

Squeaker - KUDOS to you for repairing your friendship! That is a whole in your heart that could be filled no other way.

Ruthie - my parents have a wood stove and my mom puts her hiney up to it to warm up. Have fun!!!

squeaker 03-18-2003 07:51 AM

It was a wonderful feeling to make up, but it was a hard thing to do. We had our first real big fight in the middle of trying to repair things. As it turns out, niether of us are completely right or wrong. We had our first real phone conversation for the first time in almost 2 months last night. It was nice.

Good Luck on the job Sojo! :lucky:

Jiffypop - you get to do your own organizing and cleaning, unless you are willing to excercise for me, then I'll think about it. :lol: