3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   What famous person's body do you most aspire to? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/25149-what-famous-persons-body-do-you-most-aspire.html)

VelvetCyberpunk 02-25-2003 05:00 AM

What famous person's body do you most aspire to?

When you lose weight whom do you want to resemble physically? I think I would like to resemble Jennifer Lopez. I want to be fit, and sexy without being rail thin. Anyone else?

Ruthxxx 02-25-2003 07:43 AM

Mama Cass?
I believe in attainable goals.

blackbird 02-25-2003 08:11 AM

I think I am aspiring to look like this girl I knew when I was fifteen (me). Not that I expect to regain my beautiful teenage body, but anything is possible. I chose me because when I was 15 I was truly beautiful, only I didn't know it. I am 6'1 and was always the tallest, biggest girl in my class (and probably the whole school) I weighed about 150-155 and thought I was just huge because all my friends were like a size two. Nobody ever told me that I was perfectly O.K., that I weighed what I should, or that I was beautiful.
My second choice would be Jennifer Tilly...she is curvy and sexy and I'm told all the time I look like her anyway...not too sure about that one...although I do have black hair!
blessings,
blackbird

mauvaisroux 02-25-2003 08:21 AM

Julianne Moore

Slim, fit, confident, sexy, pale redhead.

I have the pale redhead part down so I am at least part way there! :lol:

flower 02-25-2003 09:59 AM

Angelina Jolie! Her body is my ideal!!!!!

Lunula 02-25-2003 11:03 AM

Janet Jackson... those abs!!!!!

Janiegirl 02-25-2003 11:47 AM

I would have to say Hallee Berry in Swordfish. Her breasts were perfect and so was the rest of her. Not too thin, but curvy. Drooool!

RavenToy 02-25-2003 11:54 AM

Lara Croft ;)

Lidian 02-25-2003 12:32 PM

Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson, Jennifer Lopez, and Sporty Spice from her Spice Girl days...gotta go now, DD needs me!

Lidian

Wanttolosealot 02-25-2003 01:15 PM

Angelina Jolie,
Guess I will have to get me a lip job though. I unfortunately have relatively thin lips.
Virginia

ilovemyluckycat 02-25-2003 08:34 PM

Ruthxx: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mama Cass!!!

I like the ideal of the curvy woman like J. Lo or the tight body look of Angelina Joli, but when I first saw the post I immediately thought Angela Bassett.

Sandi

VelvetCyberpunk 02-26-2003 04:11 AM

I would looove to look like Angelina Jolie!!! I have a major crush on her anyway. LOL! But I would also love to look like Jennifer Lopez, or just me except as fit and sexy as I can be. I like all of your answers! Not a Calista Flockhart, or Lara Flynn Boyle in the bunch! Yay!!!!!! Ruth!!! You are so silly! Mama Cass may have been big, but she was wonderful, and what a voice! I love her.

Amyjo01 02-26-2003 03:05 PM

Hate to admit it but I would love to like Christina Agulera?.... Not quite that skank but she has a beautiful body.... next to her I think I could go for Angelina Jolie, but I would have to have my boobs done... heck for any of these mentioned I would have to have my boobs done.

mauvaisroux 02-26-2003 07:08 PM

I just thought of someone else I think looks great.

I don't know if any of you ever watch that show "The Gilmore Girls" but I think the woman that plays "Lorelei Gilmore" is really attractive. She has a really pretty face and a normal looking body, slim and fit but not a stick and not overly worked out either.

ilovemyluckycat 02-26-2003 07:47 PM

This is a silly question, but...

:o ...since you said Christina Aguilera I had to ask: has anyone noticed her belly button seems higher than it should be? You know how this is true for men? Well hers is like that? (no I'm not saying she's a man and yes she has a good body).

Sandi (someone who will never need a boob job:lol: )