What famous person's body do you most aspire to?

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I am not sure if it is her belly button is that high or if she just wears her bottoms so low that it is an illusion
  • Sandi-I too will never need a boob job! You can take half and I would still have enough!!!!
  • Marnie McBean
  • Who?!?!
  • Den, some athletic type who rows or something. Us real women don't know about her, i guess.
  • No, you only know people like Mama Cass and Jennifer Lopez.
    Well at least the Canadians should know who she is!!! RUTH!!! Olympic medalist!! She's very muscular. And I love rowing...
  • Does anyone here watch Lonely Planet? I love it, and the women who are on it (Justine Shapiro, Megan McCormick, Estelle somebody and Christina Chang) are all beautiful and normal-looking - fit but not skinny. It is a travel show and one traveller goes around somewhere for an hour doing interesting stuff...

Lidian
  • I'm sorry... I don't watch TV. They sound lovely though.
  • Ruth-HAHAHAHA!!!!

You know what? I am NEVER going to look like all those other people (except maybe Mama Cass!!) Basically, I just want to be the best me I can be. Let's face it. I'm covered with stretch marks, I have a FLABBY stomach.....(I won't go on as you all might get sick) and I am trying to learn to love myself AS IS. I want to be in better shape, and I want to weigh less, but I want to see what I will be like as a HEALTHY 45 year old woman. After two BIG babies, one of which came with 8 liters of amniotic fluid, my stomach will never be tight, but if I can go hiking and camping and not feel like I am being tortured I will be a happy woman!!!
  • I picked Lauren Graham from Gilmore girls cause I think she is beautiful and because she has the body shape that I use to so I think it is a realistic image for me

Oh, yeah, and I did know who Marnie McBean was I just got in here too late to be a know it all!
  • Mauvais, you know-it-all, you! Actually, you kind of have Marnie's body now! Although I think you're bigger in the chest area. And maybe not quite so many muscles. And DEFINITELY better looking from the neck up!

Den... 8 litres!! Good lord!! That's just not right. That's like 4 big bottles of pop. You're makin' my toes curl...
  • Yeah Ellis, and I'm not blonde and I don't know how to row and ....I swear I could pass for her twin (the evil one of course )
  • No no... that's Silken! Marnie is the brunette. Actually, I don't know if redheads can row...
  • Lorelei would work for me. Souki as well. Either of the Willliams Sisters (Venus or Serena) They are so tight!!!!

I would take me 15 years ago anyday!
  • No, we do not row....we sit in the boat and tell other people what to do while fanning ourselves with an exquisite chinese fan and eating bon bons!