3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   What famous person's body do you most aspire to? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/25149-what-famous-persons-body-do-you-most-aspire.html)

Amyjo01 02-26-2003 08:43 PM

I am not sure if it is her belly button is that high or if she just wears her bottoms so low that it is an illusion ;)

flower 02-26-2003 09:33 PM

Sandi-I too will never need a boob job! You can take half and I would still have enough!!!!

ellis 02-27-2003 07:07 AM

Marnie McBean

dentrassi 02-27-2003 10:32 AM

Who?!?!

Ruthxxx 02-27-2003 10:52 AM

Den, some athletic type who rows or something. Us real women don't know about her, i guess.

ellis 02-27-2003 12:18 PM

No, you only know people like Mama Cass and Jennifer Lopez. :lol:
Well at least the Canadians should know who she is!!! RUTH!!! Olympic medalist!! She's very muscular. And I love rowing...

Lidian 02-27-2003 12:25 PM

Does anyone here watch Lonely Planet? I love it, and the women who are on it (Justine Shapiro, Megan McCormick, Estelle somebody and Christina Chang) are all beautiful and normal-looking - fit but not skinny. It is a travel show and one traveller goes around somewhere for an hour doing interesting stuff...

Lidian

ellis 02-27-2003 12:34 PM

I'm sorry... I don't watch TV. They sound lovely though. :D

dentrassi 02-27-2003 05:43 PM

Ruth-HAHAHAHA!!!!

You know what? I am NEVER going to look like all those other people (except maybe Mama Cass!!) Basically, I just want to be the best me I can be. Let's face it. I'm covered with stretch marks, I have a FLABBY stomach.....(I won't go on as you all might get sick) and I am trying to learn to love myself AS IS. I want to be in better shape, and I want to weigh less, but I want to see what I will be like as a HEALTHY 45 year old woman. After two BIG babies, one of which came with 8 liters of amniotic fluid, my stomach will never be tight, but if I can go hiking and camping and not feel like I am being tortured I will be a happy woman!!!

mauvaisroux 02-27-2003 05:54 PM

I picked Lauren Graham from Gilmore girls cause I think she is beautiful and because she has the body shape that I use to so I think it is a realistic image for me :)

Oh, yeah, and I did know who Marnie McBean was I just got in here too late to be a know it all! :lol:

ellis 02-27-2003 06:15 PM

Mauvais, you know-it-all, you! :D Actually, you kind of have Marnie's body now! Although I think you're bigger in the chest area. And maybe not quite so many muscles. ;) And DEFINITELY better looking from the neck up!

Den... 8 litres!! Good lord!! That's just not right. That's like 4 big bottles of pop. :eek: You're makin' my toes curl...

mauvaisroux 02-27-2003 06:32 PM

Yeah Ellis, and I'm not blonde and I don't know how to row and ....I swear I could pass for her twin ;) (the evil one of course :devil: )

ellis 02-27-2003 06:41 PM

No no... that's Silken! Marnie is the brunette. Actually, I don't know if redheads can row... :lol:

sarajane 02-27-2003 07:44 PM

Lorelei would work for me. Souki as well. Either of the Willliams Sisters (Venus or Serena) They are so tight!!!!

I would take me 15 years ago anyday!

mauvaisroux 02-27-2003 10:19 PM

No, we do not row....we sit in the boat and tell other people what to do while fanning ourselves with an exquisite chinese fan and eating bon bons! :devil: