Weekly weigh in or measure in Feb 24+

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone

I thought I would add the measurements to this weekly thread for those of us who would prefer taking measurements as opposed to scares, oops! I mean scales

I am still at 160 but only have myself to blame for eating too many baked goods this weekend
  • Ummmm...
    I'm skipping weigh-in this week due to serious PMS bloating. I will just be way too depressed if I step on the scale and am suddenly three pounds heavier... which I'm sure is the case.
  • I am 192 today. I will do the tape thing tomorrow. I have got to be on this more consitantly. I am not gaining, but I am not loosing either!
  • Ummm....at about 226. I had bought one of those cloth tape measure thingys, but I believe the ex-boyfriend lifted it on his way out.
  • Just under the 190 mark. Considering I've been sick for three weeks and haven't been able to get to the gym, I'm pretty grateful not to have gained anything.
  • Up 1 pound this week. But I am ok with that considering how much junk I had to eat this past week.
    Starting over again today.
  • Sigh*.....still at 160lbs
  • Monday March 3

137 lbs....had a "party" weekend!
  • Got a new scale.... 170
  • Same as it ever was...same as it ever was....same as it EVER WAS! Still on the 145 plateau...

Lidian
  • Up 1/4 pound.
    My rings are falling off, but up none the less!

PMS-ing right now so we will see in a couple of days.
  • Crap...
    I have been avoiding the scale as I know I have gained a little. Sure enough... up 1 1/2 pounds. This is upsetting because it is the first time I have actually gained weight since I've started this six months ago. Oh well... no time like the present....

198/183/130
  • Damn. Up a little over 190. Just got another prescription from my doctor for a respiratory infection. Looks like I won't be going to the Y anytime soon.
  • Ellis - I hope you feel better soon. My grandad used to give us whiskey and honey for chest infections.

I am on vacation for the rest of the week so I will either do really good or really bad!!!
  • Thanks, Sarajane! Whiskey and honey... yum! Ummm, did it work?
    Enjoy your vacation!