what gets you moving?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Disturbed, and a mix of a few other randoms things, such as Missy Higgins, Christina Perri, and Marilyn Manson.
  • ^^^ I love Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, and Three Days Grace.

My favorite bands to run to though:

Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, Bullet for My Valentine, Black Tide, Slipknot, Atreyu, Trivium, Trapt, Godsmack, Stone Sour, Pantera, Tool, Perfect Circle, Sevendust, Linkin Park, Unwritten Law, Zebrahead, Blink 182 aaaaand Good Charlotte lol

I basically have a workout mix on my ipod, that has songs by all these bands. I put it on shuffle. It must have like, 150something songs on it, and it never gets old.
  • the cure 'i will always love you', michael jackson, nothing like listening to some smooth criminal in the morning!! anything and everything!

as for new music, 'i get a good feeling' has really been pepping me up for some reason
  • oh! btw if you like ska, or some really fast bands that get the blood flowing try mindless self indulgence, streetlight manifesto, authority zero, or some other bands like that. they really get me going!
  • I listen to a variety of things, but more often than not, I find that a lot of The Cruxshadow's "dancier" songs are uplifting. They carry inspiring messages and an amazing beat.

Other than that, another song is 'Balrog Boogie' by Diablo Swing Orchestra. It never fails to get me up, even if it is just to dance.