3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   i am back (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/24637-i-am-back.html)

flower 02-07-2003 03:08 PM

i am back

I am back! I finally got in my house on Jan 4th. But it wasn't mine until the 20th. I rented it from them. Anything that could go wrong did. But it is all done now, I don't owe anyone $ except for my morgage and my car. That is a huge relief. True my bank account shrank down to didly squat...but CHRIS HAS HAD 2 PROMOTIONS AT WORK AND IS WORKING FULL TIME. I find that extremely positive! I found it real hard to diet without all of you. I missed you all terribly. I didn't like using my dad and step moms computer. They knew everywhere I visited. I made a decision to postphone getting a cable modem until I was settled for at least a month. I needed to get things done and unpacked. They installed it this morning...he hasn't been gone more than 20 minutes!!!! Now, that I have said hi, I should read what you all have been up to. I won't stay away that long, ever again!!!! HUGS-flower/audri

Wanttolosealot 02-07-2003 03:13 PM

Hey Flower,
So nice to have you back! I am very happy for you that you are all settled into your new home. You must feel as though you have accomplished so much. We have a few new gals on the threads. They are all great, but we have missed you. Stay in touch!~ Virginia~

Punkinseed 02-07-2003 05:41 PM

:flow1: Welcome back!!!! :flow1:

Congrats to you and Chris! New home, promotions.... yea so you're broke, you have your own home now! (feels good huh?)

Good to "see" you back here!

Terri

ellis 02-07-2003 07:32 PM

Welcome back Flower!! :flow1: I'm so happy that things are going well for you. We've missed you, too!
:grouphug:

mauvaisroux 02-07-2003 08:01 PM

Welcome back flower!:D

Congratulations on the house and on Chris's promotions:hat:

Sounds like things are looking up for you! :)

Wildfire 02-07-2003 09:08 PM

Hey Flower! :wave: I've been gone for a while too....but here we are, back together again...:D Timing or what?

Glad to hear you're finally getting settled in your new house. Congrats to Chris on the promotions! How are the boys doing? We have to catch up!

ellis 02-07-2003 11:12 PM

Yeah, Terri... and just where the **** have YOU been?! :D

Amyjo01 02-08-2003 10:20 AM

Gosh things sound WONDERFUL... I am so glad you and WF are back... and I am so glad things are working out so well.....

YIPPEEE:cb: :dance: :flow2: :grouphug:

squeaker 02-08-2003 03:41 PM

Welcome back Flower & Wildfire. :)

:mouse:

flower 02-08-2003 04:53 PM

Thanks everyone! My dad just surprised me with a new computer. I just need to go get a new moniter and I can have 2 so I don't have to share!!! Yippeeee