Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 03:10 PM   #16  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Well I have the problem of sometimes being disinterested, sometimes very interested in food when depressed. I didn't eat much at all yesterday, but during the week I consumed a half a box of girl scout cookies in one sitting. I also ate a peanut butter sandwhich, hash browns, and mini pizzas one night for dinner.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:39 PM   #17  
Searching

6 Dark Chocolate Wibbur Buds made it into my day without my permission! Argh. Didn't blow my calorie count but I am mad at myself for shoving them in. OH WELL!

Miss Chris
Old 02-03-2003, 09:03 AM   #18  
Searching

This culminated outside my calorie count later in the evening with a Geogia Mud Fudge and a piece of fish!

TODAY IS A NEW DAY!

Miss Chris
Old 02-03-2003, 10:23 PM   #19  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Ummm.... I'm confused...is this the pigs anonymous thread? Well I have been eating everything without care for the past week and now I am paying the price. I think I have been stress eating again I really have to get control of this!
Old 02-04-2003, 08:50 AM   #20  

Height: 5'-2"

Yeah, every thread is being turned into a nurturing thread.

Hugs to all you stressed pigs.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:20 PM   #21  

I have no idea who just polished off the Ben and Jerry's, but I'm sure that she doesn't feel so good about herself right now.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:52 PM   #22  

I'll bet she's related to the same person who was in here just now chomping on hard caramel candies in a desperate attempt to refrain from eating all the digestive biscuits calling from the kitchen...Ugh!

Lidian
Old 02-14-2003, 02:22 AM   #23  

Ah, Ben and Jerry. What sweet men.

Lidian, are you CRUNCHING those hard candies?! You're supposed to SUCK them!! snicker. I do the same thing. Just can't get them down fast enough.

You know, give me one chocolate and I'll make it last, but give me ten and I'll devour them in a matter of seconds.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:56 PM   #24  

Me too Ellis, I can make one lonely After Eight last 20 minutes, but if I have a bunch of them they won't last 20 seconds!

The best thing about Jolly Ranchers is that you really can't crunch them like Tastations (the chocolate ones are especially crunchable!)...I usually just keep the Jollies around (I like the name too, though some days they might as well be Grouchy Ranchers).

I just crunched the last one tonight! I had better not get any more of them. Perhaps some delicious sugarless chewing gum would be a good idea...

Happy choccy day by the way!

Lidian
Old 02-15-2003, 01:36 AM   #25  

My sweet Dad... if he gains five pounds he'll go on a diet and promptly lose it. He'll buy a chocolate bar, eat half, and save the rest for the following evening. Or the following week if he forgets about it. CAN YOU IMAGINE!!??
Old 02-15-2003, 11:16 AM   #26  
Searching

Stuck out in Blair, NE cause of the csnow storm have been eating all kinds of hideous things. Whants the most nutrious snack out of the vending machine? Perhaps the Nutroll or Cheetos? Protein?

ARGH BLEAH!
Miss Chris
Old 02-15-2003, 12:23 PM   #27  

Your dad sounds like my DH, Ellis...when he decides to lose a couple of pounds (not that he needs to) it takes him about a week of maybe cutting out one pastry (per week)...

Chris, nuts are good protein and if you are stuck due to snow I think maybe they don't have as many calories. Just like when I eat chocolate and I am standing up, or I forget to count it in my food diary, it doesn't count, sort of...

Lidian
Old 02-15-2003, 05:58 PM   #28  

You could also dance in front of the vending machine while you're deciding, Chris. That would cut back on a few cals.
Old 02-16-2003, 04:47 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Somebody ate 3/4 of a bag of tootsie rolls in the past 2 day, they are fat free does that count for something? Now if they could make them sugar free, someone might buy stock......
Old 02-18-2003, 08:32 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

God, I really need some advice/help here. Last week my company paid for a trip out to Vegas (we had our annual conference there, so we still had to work) - this meant NO exercising, TONS of eating, LOTS of sitting around and some drinking thrown in while gambling!

So now I'm home and I am 100% unmotivated to get back into the groove of things. I'd lost 18 pounds before the trip (in less than 2 months) - I was exercising almost every day (and enjoying it, for goodness sake!) - eating really well - getting lots of rest - you know, all the "good stuff" - and now... I'm eating like THREE pigs! I did pretty well all day today - but ended up missing my step aerobics class because of work - my solution? I got home, still thinking I'd pop an aerobics tape in, but instead I opened a jar a peanut butter and ate a bunch of that, then I ate some almonds, then some cereal...

I feel like an utter failure. I keep saying in my head, "Don't do this! Don't give up, you've come so far & you can get right back into it!" - but for some reason I'm not listening. I need someone to come over and kick me a few times, lol. Any takers?
Closed Thread