Old 09-11-2011, 01:20 AM   #1  

Default alterna-noob!

Hi there!

I'm relatively new to the forum. I've been lurking for a while and had a thread in the general introductions for a good bit of time where I received loads of encouragement and helpful information, so in turn I've decided to stick around!

I'm glad there's an alternative forum and feel like I'll be in here a lot. I love piercings and tattoos (6 piercings of my own, 0 tattoos so far :/) I'm always doing something crazy with my hair and with my makeup. I like all sorts of music a lot of people really can't tolerate (but I will admit sometimes I just gotta get my Lady Gaga on)

I'd tell you about my situation but I'm pretty sure it's clear. I'm here for the same reason as everyone else, I'm trying to become happier and healthier with my body. I've got 75-85lbs I want to get rid of, maybe 10-15 more after that but 80-85 will put me in the mid-range for where I should be for my height.

I just thought I'd post a 'hello' sort of a post so I'm not just some random noob who is suddenly replying to topics in here lol. I know I didn't get very descriptive, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! I hope to have some great convos with all of you
SoHereitGoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there!

Happy to have you join us

Yep, we're all here for the same reasons. To lose some pounds and to make it as positive an experience as possible!

Best of wishes and happy to see you around
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

Welcome I've admired tats and piercings but I have none of my own because I'm a weenie and hate pain. I seriously don't even have my ears pierced xD But I was very into hair dying while in college and my roomie and I used to do it together.
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 129/129/110

Default 'nother noob

Hi there! I'm 'nother noob here. Used to have 19 piercings, mostly in my ears, till I had to remove them for my job. Plan on getting them re-pierced when I can afford it - only 12 left atm I have 2 tattoos, again the 3rd will come when I've got the cash. I used to dye my hair different colours and my uniform used to be baggy jeans, steel-toe caps and a dog collar (ah the college days). Now I like to wear 50's style figure-hugging stuff as I'm curvy (all hips and bum), but putting on nearly a stone in the last year means nothing fits so back to jeans it is
Sonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:22 AM   #5  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Welcome!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote