Old 10-23-2011, 04:03 AM   #31  
Super Squish

S/C/G: 290/254/170

Height: 5'

In January I'm getting my septum pierced.
If I'm half way to goal, at least, I'll get the outline (if you will) to my Alice In Wonderland tattoo done. Once I get to goal I will have it completely colored in.
Princess Squish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

I'd like to get a micro dermal corset piercing, as well as clavicle and hip micro dermals, inverted navel, venom piercings and an industrial. I have many tattoo ideas which are years in planning.. I'll have to wait and see what I think will look good when I'm at goal obviously, but those are some I've had in mind for a long while I'm really excited about this
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #33  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

When I get to my goal weight, I will have my back recolored. It's been 25yrs since I got my back tat and needs to be brightened
Catsgetnhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #34  
Miss Motivated

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'5

Well Im bad at not getting the tattoo because as soon as i get money im all over it haha but I think I may set a goal to not get a tattoo until I lose, lets say, 20 pounds....maybe 15... or ten. HAHA maybe we'll leave it at 15
Ariannag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/169

Height: 5'7"

I will be getting some ink as a reward! once I get below 250, I'm getting "i love music" on my left wrist (the first time my husband told me he loved me, he said i love music because he was too scared to say the real thing)
when i get below 200, im getting "dork" somewhere around my ribcage. I've spent so many years trying to hide my true self and i have finally embraced the dork that is me
when I hit goal, Ill be getting two others: one on my inner thigh (not sure what yet, but it will say something along the lines of secret wonderland) and one on my foot that says "one step at a time" to commemorate my weight loss journey
Im also getting "perfect" somewhere on my right arm/wrist, to remind myself of what i am, and to ward off any bad thoughts that try to convince me otherwise...
mystyblue85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #36  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

I love this thread! I am definitely planning on getting at least one tattoo when I lose enough in that area. On the left side of my waist, I have a really thick scar from a surgery I had when I was three because of something really bad that had happened to me. That bad thing is one of the reasons that I have struggled with weight issues, so when I finally get to where I want to be, I plan to get a tattoo of the work "moksha" in Sanskrit. It means liberation, so it has a lot of meaning for me on many levels.

Does anyone know if you can get a tattoo over a scar? If not, I'll get it above...
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:39 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 296/289/180

Height: 5'9"

Wow I thought I was alone or one of the few who would do tattoos as a reward for weight loss. I plan, and have planned for years, to get two tattoos when I reach my goal weight. The first will be a candle flame with the abbrevation "T.C". For trick candle, which can go down to smoke, but pops back up again never "burns out ", which is a metaphor for me. Perhaps with the Gaelic quote of "a prayer for those hearts who are kept in cages" around it.that will go in my outer theigh, so I can touch it. Then I also want to get a sparrow on my lower left hipbone-when I can see it and the area's flat. I am thinking about this placement the only problem I see is if I get pregant- I do not know what would happen to it. The reason why I want to wait till.My goal weight is because of the excess skin issue...I want to get my tattoos once, and have then be amazing.
cfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #38  
Miss Motivated

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twish View Post
I love this thread! I am definitely planning on getting at least one tattoo when I lose enough in that area. On the left side of my waist, I have a really thick scar from a surgery I had when I was three because of something really bad that had happened to me. That bad thing is one of the reasons that I have struggled with weight issues, so when I finally get to where I want to be, I plan to get a tattoo of the work "moksha" in Sanskrit. It means liberation, so it has a lot of meaning for me on many levels.

Does anyone know if you can get a tattoo over a scar? If not, I'll get it above...
Yes, tattoos can go over scars
Ariannag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 335HW/see ticker/195

Height: 5'9''

Great thread!

I'M getting a paisley-indian inspired design when I reach my goal, don't know where exactly, but I'm sure by then I will have tons of fabulous places on my body to put it!
Melfuchsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #40  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the info Ariannag!
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:09 AM   #41  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

When I get under 200 I am getting a phoenix. I am thinking on my back but I am not sure. When I lose 50, I am going to get my Mickey Mouse ankle tats redone.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 178/131.6/108

Height: 5'

I have several tattoos planned for when i get to my goal weight. The first will probably be a quote down my rib cage that says "All begins in love, all seeks to return in love, love is the law, love is the teacher of wisdom and the great revealer of mysteries"

I have a tattoo on my back of angel wings, so i think either between them aor above them on the nape of my neck i want a tattoo that says "One would live in a world full of demons for the sake of an angel" (it reminds me of my husband)

part of me really wants a tramp stamp that says "i am to misbehave" between to smoking guns. And on the other side of my body i want a cherry blossom tree all up my ribcage. Oh and a 4 leaf clover/butterfly (green) on the inside of my right wrist.. And yeah i think that's it lol, for now.
aware210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:08 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

i have some things planned. first my nose piercing when i lose another 18lbs. no tats til im relatively small. i dont want a tonne of tats i want feminine ones as well that mean alot to me, just my thing.
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:04 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 280/277/199

Height: 5'4"

I am planning on getting a tattoo when I reach a stable weight (hopefully my goal weight lol), not really as a reward, but because I dont want to get a nice piece that ends up shifting or shrinking when I lose weight.
Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 260/*ticker*/165

Height: 5'5"

Ohh I love this thread! I just got the word "Believe" tattooed on my left wrist in my mom's hand writing. I got it before I officially began my weight loss journey again because I believe it will motivate me whenever I'm feeling down. So far, it's been a great simple reminder for me to always believe in myself and to motivate me to reaching my weight loss goal.

I also want to get another tattoo when I reach my goal. Not sure what I want yet though. I have also seriously considered getting a micro dermal piercing on my chest (above my cleavage) but I'm not sure if I should follow through with this or not. I know the rejection rate is pretty low, but I've seen pictures of those that did reject, and it's not pretty! Scared it would leave a nasty scar on the middle of my chest. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Last edited by xLindsay46; 01-03-2012 at 06:49 PM.
xLindsay46 is offline   Reply With Quote