Return of the LGBT Chicks...

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • I'm glad I found this forum. I'm bisexual, pretty much super femme in a relationship for 2 years now. In regards with the original post, I feel you, I do believe that sometimes the LGBTQ community can be judgemental about the weight... But then again, it's the same thing with heterosexuals. I know it's silly but sometimes I can't help it to think that in order to be high femme you need to be "skinny". Maybe it's just how public media portray fashion... That you have to be skinny in order to "look good"... Thankfully I've realized that it's about my health first. Sure, I also want to be able to wear mini skirts without having to worry about my big thighs.. Haha
  • I'm getting the feeling I might be the only one, but transman here. I'm a year post-op top surgery now, and totally looking to get my weight in check finally. I've got this bangin' new chest, and what a waste it'd be to not be able to show it off, lol.

As for my sexuality, I don't have a clue, LOL. I like what I like whenever I encounter it, and sometimes I don't like anything at all. Sometimes I have a preference for a certain gender, sometimes not, always open to fluid or a lack of gender. Sometimes it's all physical, sometimes it's all about knowing the person. I just sort of go with it.
  • Hi versace,

In honor of your first week here,

Lots of forums to check out to find groups that might help you with your eating plan and exercise plan. That includes coming over and checking us out in the Men's Corner.

Good luck on your journey.
  • BillBlueEyes: Heey, ty! That's really nice to know that I've an open invitation like that to the men's section, too, so really, thank you
  • I'm a mostly straight female who considers myself a girly girl but I rarely wear skirts with high heels. Because I can't walk in really high heels. But anyway to the OP or anyone who could answer. What exactly is the difference between femme and high femme? I'm around member of the GLBT community alot now, being that I'm the vice president of my school's gay-straight alliance. I will have to say though most of our members are either really gay men who range from skinny to fat, transgendered, or butch/queer females. So I haven't seen many femme lesbians or bisexuals.
  • Newbie here. Subscribing to thread!
  • Welcome AAD!!

Unfortunately this thread is not very active at all. It is always nice to see new faces though.
  • Thanks, Uber!

See you in the forums!
  • pansexuality
    This is a great thread! Pansexual girl from north dakota 😊
  • Hi Victoriann! Welcome.
  • I am new here as well. Is good to see many people that I can relate to and vice versa

I am a gay woman (42) and happily engaged to my girlfriend of over 5 years. I'm not butch or femme either one....I'm just whatever LOL I don't carry a purse, I'm the "handyman" of the house, I love zombie movies/shows and prog metal, and I suppose I fill the more "masculine role??", but I also wear some makeup, own a couple of pairs of heels, and boo hoo over sad movies

Good to meet you ALL!!!
  • Hiya All * waves * I'm a bisexual woman from England. Trying to get myself into a healthier way of living for the last time.
  • YAY I knew there was a forum our there I could relate to!!! Hello ladies I am a happily married lesbian in Arkansas, actually the second couple ever married in the south. (well its in a stay right now so were on hold but we got a state issued marriage license issued before they got wise and shut it down) anyway nice to meet you all and I look forward to reading your posts and sharing as well. P.S. how do I get the scale on my post? still trying to figure out how to put a pic up too!!!
  • Jessie - the system reports that you (jessiegreene) deleted your own last three posts. Try posting again being careful not to hit a [Delete] button somewhere.

Good luck.

ETA: When you've been here 20 days and have 20 posts, the [User CP] pulldown tab will show a signature option. Your profile page shows: Join Date: 05-30-2014. So you have a couple of weeks to go. It won't seem long.
  • thank you I figured it out, sometimes you have to be smarter than what you are working with lol, I was looking for them on page 1... again thank you