Return of the LGBT Chicks...

You're on Page 10 of 11
Go to
  • Welcome to 3fc Jessie, and congrats on getting married!
  • Love this thread!
    I'm a 30yo brazilian lesbian married to my also lesbian partner for 6 years. She is a personal trainer and we both need to lose weight. She probably needs to lose 15 to 20 pounds but i need to lose much more. In Brazil lesbians come in all sizes and shapes but it's not so common for the more feminine ones to be really overweight. My exes classified me as a girly girl but i don't feel like that at all, even though i dress like the girl next door.
  • This is a super old thread, but I thought I'd add a new face.
    I'm an out lesbian that is very focused on finally getting healthy.
  • Hello again everyone! It's odd reading my own posts from four years ago here. Since then I've split up from my ex, who turned out to be a nasty piece of work, and have a lovely new partner I've been with since summer 2013. Oddly enough, he's straight but he's far more of an LGBT ally than my bisexual male ex, who was firmly in the closet and sort of trying to drag me in there too. Whereas my beloved came to an LGBT picnic with me when we'd only been dating for a month, and proudly pushed my wheelchair at Pride, the first Pride I'd been to in over a decade. I'm already thinking about what to wear to this year's Pride, since I've realised that sitting in a wheelchair is not the greatest view of your tummy - the photos from last year were a bit of a shock.

If there are any trans guys floating about, question on behalf of a friend: is it worth waiting until they've lost a bit of weight before starting T, or should they just go for it? I hear that testosterone can make binding trickier in terms of causing breathing problems sometimes, and I imagine that's easier if you have less of a chest fo begin with.

Lovely story from another friend, who is straight but whose sister is bi. When he was a child, his parents sat him down to explain to him that...some people are homophobic. If only my parents had been like that! He has a really lovely family.
  • Hi everyone! Super excited to have found this thread. Nice to meet you all - I plan to look through and read everything when I'm not on mobile!

I'm yet another LA lesbian (I saw some of you in here!)

I've been up and down on losing weight but trying to kick it into gear as I'm getting married in August. AHH!
  • Quote: Hi everyone! Super excited to have found this thread. Nice to meet you all - I plan to look through and read everything when I'm not on mobile!

I'm yet another LA lesbian (I saw some of you in here!)

I've been up and down on losing weight but trying to kick it into gear as I'm getting married in August. AHH!
    Congratulations!
  • Just adding another face to the thread! I'm an English bi-romantic demisexual (just to be confusing ) got a fair old way to go in my weight journey, but have come a fair way from my highest weight last October (298lbs). Restarted on Sunday, so hoping this will be the big burst that will get that bulk of the weight away. I'm chipping away at it slowly but surely!
  • How cool to find this thread here! I'll add my voice to the chorus... 29 year old bisexual chick living in LA.
    Not looking, not until i feel comfortable in my own body. I don't know if it's just LA or what, but it seems like every time i have something going with a guy/girl they leave me for a skinnier, more fit girl. So i really need to work on my own body and self-esteem
  • I'm so happy to see so many bisexual people on here that are with men and everyone is accepting. I am a bisexual female and my husband is mostly heterosexual (he's curious). I get so much crap with people saying I took the easy way out by being with a man instead of with a woman. I'm like I dated both and just happened to fall in love with an amazing man who accepts everything about me. His gender didn't matter.
  • Recently single 34 year old lesbian here. Currently sweating it up in Florida. I realize this thread isn't super active, but I'm definitely looking for any like-minded buddies. Just starting on my weight loss journey, and hoping to lose at least 80 pounds!
  • Been like a year+ since anyone posted here. But proud LGBT girl here, unfortunately residing in TX. My girlfriend of 4yrs and I are on this weightloss journey together. Really just trying to get back to where we were when we first started dating. Any of you ladies work out with your counterparts? I was hesitant, but it's actually become and fun activity for us to engage in, gives us something new to talk about, and accountability 24/7!!!
  • Quote: Been like a year+ since anyone posted here. But proud LGBT girl here, unfortunately residing in TX. My girlfriend of 4yrs and I are on this weightloss journey together. Really just trying to get back to where we were when we first started dating. Any of you ladies work out with your counterparts? I was hesitant, but it's actually become and fun activity for us to engage in, gives us something new to talk about, and accountability 24/7!!!
    Hello

I'm 36 years old and live in Texas too with my wife. We too are doing this together. Well, she's joining me doing this in the New Year. I have lost almost 100 pounds already. Nice to "meet" you
  • Hi, another newbie here! I'm 34, living in Los Angeles, home of the exhaustively toned. aliisa, I'm jealous! My partner is super slim naturally but she has questionable food habits, which can make it rough around the house. The dog is currently my best exercise partner. :>
  • Anybody around these parts??
  • Hey! 31-year-old pansexual woman here, and my partner is trans and nonbinary. Unfortunately I'm in this fitness journey by myself, my partner and I don't exercise together, but I'm glad to see there's a thread for LGBTQ like-minded folks