Weekly weigh in December 23

• I know most of us don't want to do this so close to Christmas but I have to decided to weigh in anyway-just to keep on track.

December 23, 2002
    167 lbs-oops gained a little after the weekend nosh fest
  • Excellent idea Mauvais!

I am up a pound from last week - 146 this morning. I am going to promise myself to lay off the d*** chocolate mints already - at least for today. And then I'll deal with tomorrow, tomorrow.

Lidian
  • I'm up a pound, too, but I'm weighing every day to keep on track. If it goes up any more, I'm going to do some serious cutting back.
  • Ahem! Still 209. Not up and not down but on hold. I sure hope I stay on hold for the holidays!
  • Yay Ruthxxx!
  • Wow...
    Despite snarfing down a half pound of sour patch candies and a half bucket of buttered movie popcorn over the weekend... I am down a pound and a half this week! YAY! That puts me down 11 1/2 pounds!!

198/186.5/130

Of course, I ate way too much tonight at a Christmas party so I don't weight that right now. So if I can just make it through the next few days without blimping back on those 1 1/2 pounds I will be thrilled.
  • Okay, Sojo. What the ****! How can someone lose a pound and a half during the week before Christmas!? That's just creepy. (I'm so jealous... you GO girl!!)

Ruth, hang in there, hon ...
    Me, too. I'm maintaining with that one pound that I gained. Today should be fine. We're having dinner with my parents. Mom's making steak and kidney pie ... yummy!
    My sister and her partner will be there, too. I have a thing about eating in public. I think that everyone is looking at me and checking out how much I'm eating, so I usually eat very little.
    Today I'll be sitting there with my fit parents and very fit sister. So this here blimp will eat very moderately.
  • I am not sure of my weight, but I vowed this month to loose 2 inches off my waist and ya know what? I did it!!!! I suppose all the tiny things I have changed, added up in the calories department!!! I am a 39 1/2" waist now! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! ~flower
  • YAY!!
    Two inches off your wasit should feel FABULOUS! All your clothes must fit better too. Congratulations!

• Yea Flower!!!!!! Very cool!

You too Ms Sojo! Congrats on the loss.

And a "Woo hoo" to anyone who hasn't managed to gain like crazy the last few weeks. That in itself is a wonderful accomplishment.