3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   LesBiAlternachicksandfriends (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/22678-lesbialternachicksandfriends.html)

ellis 12-15-2002 07:57 AM

Den, I'm glad you had fun with your family!
Oooooh... Indian buffet... yum yum.. :D

dentrassi 12-15-2002 07:13 PM

YUP!! And a huge fruit tart the night before in lieu of a birthday cake!!!

ellis 12-16-2002 07:35 AM

Oh... you sly fox, you. VERY classy. You decided NOT to opt for the white lard icing with "Mother" written on top in red toothpaste? :D

dentrassi 12-16-2002 09:34 AM

NAH!! Only have tri-color toothpaste right now and it just isn't the same.

Ruthxxx 12-16-2002 10:36 AM

Tri-colour would be just fine on Marmite icing, however.

ellis 12-16-2002 10:51 AM

oh lordy... that's enough to make me toss my breakfast...

dentrassi 12-16-2002 03:05 PM

OH YUM!!!!!

soozie 12-17-2002 01:23 AM

Hey Girls,Sorry that I've been out of touch. So busy with the holiday frenzy and work etc.
I went to the gym the last two days. Signed up for a challenge at the gym called the 12 days of fitness. Have to go everyday for twelve days except for the 21st and Christmas eve and Christmas day. the Chanllenge ends on Jan 31st. I'm planning to do it.

My eating is another story entirely. Ugh! I ate well all day today then got home very late from work...almost 11pm and then I ate a nice veggie sandwich...,not too bad, a piece of veggie soy bacon and lots of lettuce and tomato on a small roll, then a homemade cookie my friends dropped off a tray, had to try one,
then caramel covered popcorn,
then a hand full of fritos,
now I feel so so so sick!!!!
just too much sugar and fat.
Yuck!
So, I hope that I'll work that off tomorrow at the gym and hope that my eating gets under control again!!
Love, Soozie
ps, my weight is up a bit...it was 188.5 this morning....
Oh NO!!!!

ellis 12-17-2002 08:07 AM

Hey Soozie, girl!
I hear ya... I ate well until I got into the kid's granola bars. The ones with chocolate chips and marshmallows in them. Ate eight of them yesterday. :(

MrsM95 12-17-2002 09:44 AM

Hi Ladies :wave:
I'm so out of what has been going on. I have a ton of reading to do just to get caught up.

Any of you all with some snow want to send it my way. Now that i'm home all the time it would be nice to be able to take DD out and play in it (besides i wouldn't have to drive in it). We've had a little but not enough to really get out and have any fun in. Yes i know i'm sick i LOVE snow. I'm hoping for a white Christmas but not going to hold my breath it's been a while.

As for my eating........ well i'm actually doing better than i figured I would be. I try to only eat at meal time and to eat my veggies some days are better than others but i'm trying. I have been making my WW meetings a priority even if that means i have to take DD with me.

Any one know of any engineering related jobs in your area my family and i are willing to relocate :D

I better go do some more catching up.
MrsM95

squeaker 12-17-2002 10:40 AM

A truck load of snow is on the way Mrs M.

Sorry I don't know of any engineering jobs. They are cutting jobs here too. Mine is safe for now. Too much going on right now. But after that who knows. There is talk of relocating the dept. to another state over the next few years anyway. I am not relocating.Anyone need a Peoplesoft developer? :)

Good luck with the exercise Soozie! I am very impressed.

Ellis - those damn granola bars are addictive. I stopped buying them. But I don't have kids so I can do that :)

squeaker 12-17-2002 10:38 PM

I forgot to ask - What kind of engineering Mrs M? (I always think the Devine Miss M when I type that ;))

dentrassi 12-17-2002 10:53 PM

HI MRS. M!!

HI SQUEAK!!

HI ELLIS!!

HI SOOZIE!!

ellis 12-17-2002 10:58 PM

Hi Den!!

squeaker 12-17-2002 11:01 PM

Hi Den! :wave:

How is your DS & the possible peanut allergy? I hope he is ok. (Ok so I don't think that is in this thread, but I am getting them all confused anyway) :p