Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 09:35 PM   #91  

Height: 5'-2"

my gawd... we're twins!!
Old 12-23-2002, 09:57 PM   #92  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Not only that but we may be triplets. Mine is on auto-clean right now! Of course, I'd be the oldest triplet!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:04 PM   #93  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hey! I just did the pre-party stove and oven cleaning too!

Ellis-hope you and DH are going to be okay-getting sick at the holidays sucks!
Old 12-24-2002, 07:25 AM   #94  

Height: 5'-2"

Quads!! Freaky, man!

Thank you, Mauvais. DH seems to be better today (he ate Bits and Bites last night and wanted to have sex... ha! There is no freakin' way I'm having sex with a man who has just had stomach flu!), and so far so good as far as I'M concerned!!

What exactly is it with this stove stuff? In my case, it's a matter of shame. I've had a layer of black crusty stuff on the bottom of the oven for at least six months now. (can't remember what it is, but something overflowed) I want to deceive my friends and family into thinking that I'm spic and span. Probably futile... they know me too well. I'm fooling myself.
Old 12-24-2002, 01:01 PM   #95  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I just did the stove top becase the oven is broken. I did a REALLY good job though!!! The top is stainless steel, so I cleaned and then polished it. Hope I can get a new one soon, 'cause it is a bummer having to bake everything in the basement. Plus which only 3 of the burners work!!! The stove in the basement no one will see, so it did NOT get cleaned!!! (The oven upstairs is now storage!!!)
Old 12-24-2002, 03:49 PM   #96  

You are reminding me that I NEED to clean the oven...but I probably won't, not yet. Maybe it will be my New Year's resolution, ho ho ho.

I wish I had a self cleaning HOUSE! Or failing that, a Swiffer!

My eldest DD is recovering from a swift onslaught of unknown nasty virus, but is much better now and reading in bed. I have just made her some junket (and some for her sister, who is in a me-too mood!).

Downstairs we are on our 6000th episode of Arthur, but I guess it beats some of the stuff they used to like, like that Barney creature. When I want the girls to screech with horror (not very often do I want or need to hear that!) I tell them how much they each loved the B word when they were 2 or 3!

Lidian
Closed Thread