3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Moving our booties in November! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/21563-moving-our-booties-november.html)

ellis 11-11-2002 12:19 PM

Virginia, that's GREAT re: the smoking!! I'm so proud of you!! :cb:

Mauvais, too late, hon. I've already cursed it with my magic wand. :D You may still eat Beavertails and drink hot chocolate; however.

I ran for 15 minutes straight at the gym yesterday!
Today I could only run 6, but I've got a blister on the bottom of my footsie. It hurts like the dickens.

hugs... xoxo

Wanttolosealot 11-11-2002 01:16 PM

Holy Cow Ellis!
15 minutes, you are a dynamite chick! I can run for 2 straight. Oh well, baby steps! I can leg press 244lbs now though! That is my own weight! Cool, never realized that until just now!
People are really starting to see a change in me and that feels so good to hear someone say, "are you losing weight?" and you know they mean it!
Ellis, hope your spirits are lifting, wish I lived handy, we could go for a nice walk and talk. Take care sweet chickadee!
Hugs to all
Virginia

katrinabgood 11-11-2002 03:24 PM

BEAVERTAIL??? Should I even ask? Do you slather Marmite on top?

ellis 11-11-2002 07:01 PM

Kat darling, you must come up and have a Beavertail. Even I like them, and I'm british and hate pancakes and doughnuts.
A Beavertail is a lump of dough flattened and stretched into an oblong shape. It's deep fried, and then dipped and slathered in your choice...
Okay... I got the list from the website...

http://www.beavertailsinc.com/

Classic Cinnamon & Sugar
Killaloe Sunrise (Cinnamon & Sugar w/ freshly squeezed lemon juice)
Chocolate Hazelnut
Maple
Apple Cinnamon
Raspberry Jam / Blueberry Jam
Strawberries & Cream
Garlic Butter & Cheese
Cream Cheese and Chives
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese

They're wicked. Particularly when it's bloody cold out and you've just skated the length of the canal and your feet hurt and you're *****y as old heck.

squeaker 11-11-2002 07:15 PM

Around here it is called fried dough. Normally you get butter, powder sugar & cinnamon on top. Though sometimes you can get fruit topping. You can only really get them at fairs around here, I only had 1 all summer.

mauvaisroux 11-11-2002 09:27 PM

Sugar and cinnamon are my favorite!

We have a permanent Beavertail stand where we are (that sounds soooooo dirty:o )even worse it is called Hooker's Beavertails :lol: What were they thinking???? Oh well, the doughblobs still taste good, especially the cinnamon sugar ones combined with a good hot chocolate to wash them down:T

Way to go Ellis! You run, run like the wind!

Hey Squeak, how is your bellydance class going?

squeaker 11-11-2002 09:33 PM

Mauvias - Except for the fact I am uncoordinated, the class is fun :)

Wanttolosealot 11-12-2002 07:23 AM

Did my 20 of cardio this morning, flat out. I am beat, but a good beat! Had my pancake with cottage cheese on top, finish up here , shower and off to work.
All you having INdian Summer in Ontario. Very mild here the last two days, has been cold though before.
Hugs to all
Virginia

ellis 11-19-2002 12:34 PM

Just got back from the gym. Did my 15 minutes of running plus 10 minutes on the bike plus weights. :D Feeling good. Smelling bad. Must bathe....

Wanttolosealot 11-19-2002 01:16 PM

Well Ellis I am up to running 4 minutes straight out. I do 20 min total on treadmill. I walk fast for 2 and then i run for 4 minutes, walk for two run again till i tire and keep going. Soon I hope to be up to 8 or 10 minutes staight. Not smoking sure makes a difference in my stamina.
Hugs
Virginia

SuchAPrettyFace 11-19-2002 01:45 PM

Discovered a new arm workout today--scraping the ice off my car!!!

ellis 11-19-2002 02:43 PM

Virginia, you're doing great! You'll be up to 8 minutes in no time! Don't push it... it'll come. :dance:

Suchaprettyface... :lol: ... are you covered in ice? Be careful not to slip.