Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/188/165.....165/165/155

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Ohhh, I'll fit in here , proud kinkster...yay!

Great, so can I bring up kink along with weight loss? In an appropriate way of course. Are there any other practicing kinksters (S&Mers) out there?
Old 06-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #2  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

Well, I don't usually share this publicly (of course, not many BDSMers I know do, society's opinions of us are less than stellar) but I'll raise my hand and admit to practicing BDSM.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/188/165.....165/165/155

Height: 5'5.5"

Whoo hoo!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #4  
Getting there....

S/C/G: 129/118/68ish thats in kilo's

Back when i looked great in leather i was a was Mistress Isabella, when i fell pregnant with my first, i had quite a few slaves and very naughty boys and girls request that i continue through the pregnancy, and while i had "played" pregnant, being pregnant threw me for a loop and i stopped. Now none of my beautiful leathers fit me anymore (allergic to latex.. always leather or vinyl)... I got slightly back into things after i had her, but was much more selective of my clients.

My husband is very very very anti anything but missionary... my girlfriend is very new to it all, but very much enjoys it... doesnt quite have the grasp of who is in control though, and she always equates it to sex, she will learn, i am a very good Mistress.

But its weird, she wants me to do things to her that i used to do to others... but for some reason there are a few things i wont do with her.. not sure why... dont know if i dont want to hurt her - she is just learning - it isnt ingrained in her... hmmmmm....

Old 07-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #5  
Spartan Kitty

Bluey, thats awesome! I had friends once, a couple who were professional Doms. The woman had waaaaay more business than the man, I wonder why that is..? Guess when most people think Dom they immediately jump to the vision of the leather clad Mistress in thigh high boots with a whip...
Old 07-17-2010, 12:17 AM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

Wow. Not my kind of thing, but it's nice to know we have such open minded people on 3FC.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:54 AM   #7  
Crazy Cat Woman

S/C/G: 284/274/165

Height: 5' 4"

Dabbled lightly a few years ago, but stopped because 3 guys assumed I was a Domme when I was just learning and it freaked me out. I was approaching it as a sub. After that happened I started run into walls within myself and, without a real teacher or Master, or even a boyfriend at the time, I didn't have the proper focus, so I dropped it. Would like to get back into it, though. There were some aspects of it I found difficult, yet very intriguing because they seemed like they might teach me something about myself. It might be worth finding out!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #8  
Spartan Kitty

I do hate assumptions. The few people I've shared this with also assume I'm a Dominant... Like I said in my earlier post I think they have a specific image in their minds when they hear that word. And thats simply not so! I, personally, am a switch, but usually a sub (and only a switch because sometimes it is requested of me). I'm lucky I found a wonderful man (my husband) who was willing to learn with me, teach me, and work on building a loving, trusting D/s relationship with me in addition to our vanilla relationship. It's so hard to find people to practice with, most people just have unrealistic expectations, and then there's the fact that you never know when you might run into a crazy person, there has to be deep trust in order to have that kind of relationship.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #9  
Getting there....

S/C/G: 129/118/68ish thats in kilo's

Duckchick & Latchkey Princess.... Depending on where you live there are some wonderful clubs that are usually invite only, or are very strict on looky-loos ... they will have a "public" floor, but only serious BDSM'ers can go to the other floors/rooms depending on what you want. They have stuff for people just starting out all that way through to long time BDSM'ers...

I know a few people who are fulltime/every aspect of life D/s and still freakout at S&M or heavy B... its kinda funny the "limits" people have.... and vice-versa.... one of my naughty boys who liked to be burnt and cut freaked out when he saw a friend of mine on a leash..... it is was funny actually.

I just figure live and let live... as long as everyone involved is willing and legal its all good.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #10  
~Determined Girlie~

S/C/G: ---/---/175

Height: 5' 11"

*Raises hand*

Another proud kinkster! Sub by nature, recently realising I may in fact have a switchy side! (That took me by surprise!)

Been to a good few munches and made quite a few really good kinkster friends, but still not made it to a club... some day, some day.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #11  
Gone Primal.

S/C/G: 352/248.8/185

Height: 5'7.5"

Leather Daddy here. Always saved 'Mommy' for when I would conquer infertility and have an actual bio kid. Now she's almost 5 and I really need to get back into the scene.

One lesson I'm learning as a Mom: If I want to give my daughter the gift of the freedom to be true to herself, I must demonstrate being authentic.

Don't know if it's DNA (both donor and I are bent, Me-Dominant Leather Daddy, Him-Switchy BDSM Sub with genderqueer rising) but she has Leather-dar (Gaydar for the Leather crowd).

We were in church (a queer and leather friendly one) and she says to me, "Mommy, is that a leather boy?" He was indeed. I know him from the scene but we hadn't noticed each other in the course of the service and he wasn't dressed to tip her off. I think it was his energy, focus and the way he was present to the service but it was interesting.

We all are blessed to be living in a time when education in our lifestyles is at an all time high and access to that information is improving. I volunteered at a Sex Positive, queer friendly club for several years before my daughter was born. The spiritual movement in that place at that time helped me to heal myself and have my kidling. It also helped me to become the mother that I am today...a rather more mellow one than I would have otherwise been.

Have an erotic day and let's take advantage of our anonymity and supportive friends here at 3FC. We have a powerful opportunity to embrace all that we are in the moment.

Stay Strong,
RW
Old 08-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 215/210/165

Height: 5'10

Talking

Here, here! What a great place to be open and honest and well recieved from friends and like minded individuals!
Old 08-07-2010, 12:39 PM   #13  
Spartan Kitty

Bluey~ I live in a pretty small town, three or four hours from the closest big city. So I'm pretty limited as far as clubs or social activities that are scene oriented. Someday I'm thinking I might make a trip to San Fransisco tho, I've heard the clubs there are great!

It's great that there are so many people here willing to be open about who they are! It's truly refreshing.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #14  
Gone Primal.

S/C/G: 352/248.8/185

Height: 5'7.5"

My home in Seattle is open to host visiting leather/BDSM/kinksters of any orientation should you ever get the yen to take in our sex/body positive community and cultural offerings. We have a rich and diverse community that has helped me to heal my body and soul. I enjoy passing it on.

Message me for dates and links.

Have an erotic day!
RW
Old 08-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #15  
this space for rent

S/C/G: 274/274/140

Height: 5'8"

I like certain types of bondage and knife kink, but i am a voyuer at heart . I've always enjoyed the sexualization of guys, which is not something you can find very easily
Closed Thread