Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:55 AM   #31  
Searching for balance

S/C/G: 247/241.2/150

Height: 5'6 - Female

I don't really have a weight preferance in terms of what attracts me to a woman. My first girlfriend was obese, but so was I. I still found her beautiful and feminine. The care she always took with her makeup and hair intrigued me. I loved her voluptuous curves. My wife is not very feminine but she's the most beautiful woman in the world to me. In the course of our 6 year relationship her weight has fluctuated from 190-250. She's now down to 170 and feeling great. She still has the curves I love, but she's very muscular as well. All that aside I'm more interested in someone's mind and heart. My wife is my best friend and she makes life fun every single day. I wouldn't trade our life together for anything.

Shannon
Old 06-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: Size28/28/14-16

Height: 5'2"

Personally, I really don't even look at the body... on anyone... I mean I can admire a nice form like anyone else... But for me it's all in the face... I have to love looking at your face... lol... So really, for me, when it comes down to it... the body means nothing... LOL

However, I think when it comes to our own self-image... We've been fed this load of bull that big isn't all that beautiful... That being skinny is where it's at... And if you like that kind of thing... That's fine... But that doesn't mean that being skinny should be your ultimate goal... I believe in being healthy... Not skinny... but then again... I've been skinny... and now I'm big... so I have a different perspective than some...

I do agree that it's all in the attitude...
Old 06-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 135/120/120

Height: 5'1"

I think I'm not very fussy, LOL! The last girl I was with was bigger than me.. and so beautiful. Plump and gorgeous. I've also been with women who are 5'2" and 110, but still had some curves.. I like it all.. haha =)
Old 06-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 189/188/165.....165/165/155

Height: 5'5.5"

Plump is good, skinny is not. I like the idea of having a booty to play with. Personality and common sexual interests (tres important) are what I truly look for...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 265/260/120

Height: 5'4

Here I thought I was the only one in this sort of thinking.
I have always said that I wanted to be down to a healthy weight where I wasn't showing the outline of bones and the same goes for anyone I date.
I look for an amazing personality and good attitude. I'm terrified that any girl I date that is thin would simply just fall apart of be crushed. I like a woman with curves but as long as she is healthy, that is all that matters.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #36  
Next stop Onederland!

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Huh, I've always wondered the same thing!I've always found women with my shape and bigger, like myself, most attractive. Odd. I thought I was a narcissist.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #37  
Getting there....

S/C/G: 129/118/68ish thats in kilo's

Height: 5'4"

Personally I like sporty butch girls, not buff ones, soft but sporty girls. My beautiful partner is the perfect example of this body type. She is soft and wonderful and sporty. My girl however is a chubby chaser big time ( I know I know I have a fat arse so shouldn't use that term but it fits). Other than one night things she has only ever had relationships with very large women. She does not want me to lose weight but she understands why and has been very supportive so far. :-) she is awesome.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #38  
One pound at a time...

S/C/G: 214/TICKER/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm definitely into curvier women-- not super heavy, but maybe with "a few extra pounds." I don't think I could ever date one of those rail-thin girls...I always feel like I might break them somehow.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #39  

Height: 5'9"

I'm into older butch women. Like, in their 30s. There's something about them that's really sexy.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #40  
~Determined Girlie~

S/C/G: ---/---/175

Height: 5' 11"

I want to get the weight off, but I find girls my size incredibly hot. Yeah, crazy I know. I still like slimmer girls too - but i sometimes think that if I met me I'd probably have no problem with my size... but when i AM me, it's different.

Did that actually make ANY sense at all?
Old 08-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 215/210/165

Height: 5'10

Looks like im not the only one with a thing for redheads. For me though, i find that I don't really have a paticular body type I find attractive.Oviously personality gets me looking but style is really a key factor for me. Like Zooey Dachanel style is soooo attractive for example.I guess in a way I'm attracted to the kind of girl i want to look like lol wierd. I don't care for rail thin girls , I like healthy girls that know how to carry themselves well.It's opposite for boys tho with me, I most definetly have a "type". Tall , skinny, toned not muscular and black hair does it for me and dark eyes do it for me .
Old 08-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 266.2/See ticker/133.0

Height: 5'5

Actually it made total sense.

I love curves. I don't really gravitate towards thin, fragile women. But for that matter, I don't gravitate towards thin, fragile personalities. I LOVE soft butch types. I like to be the one being held, typically, and obviously that's not to say roles are set in stone. I just love a strong, curvaceous, brave, sexy, butch woman.

That said, that's NOT what I'm like. At all. And when I look around at what I want to be, that's not even close to what I'd model myself after. It doesn't make it a double standard, that's just how it is. I think weight is the same thing. We don't necessarily want to be what we are attracted to.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #43  
Aspiring Loser

Height: 5'9

I think the ideal woman for me would be the most politely termed "Rubenesque" (though I do prefer them a bit more "in shape" than Rubens painted them). He showcased the beauty of the female body and all of its imperfections perfectly (IMO).

The only time that I have actually had sex with a woman (am married to a man but have always liked woman as well) was when I was much, much thinner, I'd say around 160ish, and she was probably 200-250 lbs. I still found her quite beautiful, despite the fact that I find myself almost repulsive when I pass the 200 mark (don't even ask how I felt when I found out I'd passed THREE O.O).

As for general attraction though, Id say Rubenesque describes it perfectly for me. Plump and curvy, yet very pleasing to the eye and touch. I'm just not a fan of rail thin. I love boobs and butts too much to sacrifice them for a flat tummy.

Of course all of those things are purely physical. I have not had the pleasure of having an actual relationship with a woman, so I am not very well versed on what I like in a woman personality wise. I know that with men and women both, I find intelligence, confidence, strength, a sense of humor, and a general joie de vivre to be very enticing. If I found those qualities in a rubanesque woman I would probably fall head-over-heels!

Edited to say:

I do have to note that the one exeption to not finding rail-thin attractive for me would be Audrey Hepburn. I find her to be just gorgeous, though a lot of that could be in the way she carried herself.

Last edited by mamadoll; 08-25-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 266.2/See ticker/133.0

Height: 5'5

I'm not usually into super thin girls, but I think that's also partly because I'm so heavy, and physically it just feel strange to me, but ohhhhhhh my god, I'd do illegal things with the character Shane from the L Word.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #45  
Getting there....

S/C/G: 129/118/68ish thats in kilo's

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfVenus View Post
I'm not usually into super thin girls, but I think that's also partly because I'm so heavy, and physically it just feel strange to me, but ohhhhhhh my god, I'd do illegal things with the character Shane from the L Word.

OMFG yes.... Shane is very very very edible.... hmmmmm.... i also liked Dana... but something so sexy about Shane..
Closed Thread