3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Alternachicks Weigh out there! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/18641-alternachicks-weigh-out-there.html)

Wanttolosealot 09-09-2002 01:35 PM

Yeah!!!

Way to go, Soozie! :cp: :cp: :cp: :dance: Keep up the good work girl!

Virginia

squeaker 09-09-2002 07:00 PM

Well I think I am down another pound to 157. It showed up 2 days in a row so I think that's what it is. But I am not sure if it will stay. Today is suppose to be day 1 of my period and all I want is salty foods. :p

:cb: woo hoo to all you girls! keep on losing!!!! :)

mauvaisroux 09-09-2002 08:43 PM

:cp: way to go Sojo, Soozie and Squeaker :cp:

Wanttolosealot 09-10-2002 07:06 AM

Hi Chicks

I have not weighed in yet as I do not use my scales now for an accurate reading as they are way off from the doc's and TOPS. I go tonight to weigh in , and when I return I will log on and tell you , hopefully of my lose , but not sure. Has been a bad week stress wise!:dizzy:
Virginia

soozie 09-10-2002 11:01 AM

Hi ladies. Good luck tonight with your weigh in Virginia. Thanks for the accolades girls. Meant to get to gym today....didn't...still six days left in the week... :spin:
I'll be back in here on Monday! Love, Soozie

katrinabgood 09-10-2002 11:16 AM

ellis, darling...

Not that I know first hand, (THANK GOD!) but an enema bag holds the water with which you...you know!

Keep in mind I DO work in a hospital, which is why I know about such things...There is actually one doctor there who orders "Milk and Molasses" enemas for his patients. I swear. I don't know if squirting that up your butt does any better than plain ol' water. Maybe....ah, never mind...I could get really gross here...

katrinabgood 09-10-2002 11:19 AM

Me again...I did also want say:
congrats to all you LOSERS out there!

ellis 09-10-2002 12:05 PM

oh icky poo

dentrassi 09-10-2002 12:08 PM

My feelings EXACTLY!!!!!!!

katrinabgood 09-10-2002 05:46 PM

Maybe you should say, "sticky poo."

Okay, I am REALLY done now!

Sojourner 09-10-2002 08:14 PM

Glutton for Punishment

Well, call me crazy... but I went and did something stupid and took my body measurements. :sp: Trust me, it wasn't pretty. I haven't done this in a long time, however, I used to take measurements weekly. I am debating whether or not to go back and look at all my skinnier measurements. Geez... and I thought I was so fat back then. :cry: :rolleyes:

Well, at least I have a starting point from which to measure my pending SUCCESS!!

ellis 09-10-2002 08:41 PM

ooooo la la!! Sojo, can we all post our measurements? I'll measure and post if YOU will!! :)

dentrassi 09-10-2002 10:42 PM

:stress: :yikes: "MOMMY!!!!! I'm scared............":stress: :faint:

Sojourner 09-10-2002 11:33 PM

Yikes!

I don't know about this... I'm brave but this is indeed scary!

Is anyone else game?

:cry:

ellis 09-11-2002 04:39 AM

Okay girls, let's do this. I just got up, and I know it's a little early to weigh (4 AM), but I'm up to 194. That means I've gained 9 pounds in the last few weeks. Granted my depression has been bad, but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
I'm going to measure today and post. I want to see the big numbers and I want to see them get smaller!!
If anyone else is doing this, should we have a measurement thread, or just post them here?
xo